FS: CRX Parts - MUST GO!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CivicRacingGirl7

90-91 Civic / CRX OEM Headlamps, no cracks ($30 shipped) PENDING

90-91 CRX OEM Tail Lights (3 pieces), will fit 88-89 ($40 + s/h)

90-91 CRX Clear bumper lenses, good condition ($10 shipped)

CRX Wings West 6-piece RS body kit - Urethane, no kit damage ($300 + s/h) SOLD

90-91 CRX OEM Hood, great condition (may fit hatch/sedan as well)

5mph bumper (metal bumper) - Just added

1990 DX motor (D15B2), around 200,000k, but still ran great when I took her off the road --- I'd rather not ship this, but will part the motor out if necessary. Motor only, tranny isn't available as I will be using the Si tranny I had in the car. - Just added

POSSIBLE - D16A1 motor (first gen teg); great swap for 1st gen CRX. also have mounting bracket for 88-91 swap.

POSSIBLE - ClutchMasters FX100 for 86-89 Integra, 83-85 Accord, 83-87 Prelude; Brand new in box.

16" Konig Rush - Silver - w/ tires (2 BF Goodrich, were replaced only a few months before the car was taken off the road; 2 Falken Ziex which will need to be replaced.)

Please make best offers on all items listed above via PM or email ( CivicRacingGirl7@import-tech.net ). Suggested prices for immediate sale are listed as well.

ill get back to you on the headlights and tailights. what condition?

headlights are pending, the tail lights are mint, but the centerpiece driver's side reverse light isn't. water and pollen got in, as i had the tails on for a few weeks (before receiving my jdm ones), and didn't bother tightening the bolts all the way (car is off the road)... well, it rained, and got in to the centerpiece. (only the reverse light mentioned, however) i have not tried to clean out the light, and unfortunately haven't had time since we're in the process of moving :(

the hood is a custom silver at the moment

i'm entertaining a few offers on the wheels right now... waiting for a word back from someone, but if it should fall through, i'll let you guys know :p... only since they had word back first, and the offer is higher than those presented.

Originally posted by jdmcrx89@Dec 3 2003, 09:04 AM
you got the climate controls for sale?

I can pull mine if you want, as long as it's not stepping on CivicRacingGirl's toes here. :D

It's from an 89 CRX Si.

Originally posted by Calesta+Dec 3 2003, 10:47 PM-->
@Dec 3 2003, 09:04 AM
you got the climate controls for sale?

I can pull mine if you want, as long as it's not stepping on CivicRacingGirl's toes here. :D

It's from an 89 CRX Si.

nope, not at all...

my climate control is a DX, so there is no AC option... also, it has the usual crack by the cool/warm knob... but if you're interested in mine, make me an offer... if calesta has one with the ac and with no cracks, i'd suggest buying his :p

UPDATE:

*possible* selling of *some* interior pieces. let me know what you need, and i'll let you know if i can part it out right now.

need cash fast :(

Yup, mine isn't cracked and has all the buttons including AC. I'm selling everything out of my CRX, so if you can't get it from CivicRacingGirl, give me a PM.

Back