FS: Crx parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

Looking to get rid of this stuff that I don't have any use for.
Looking for pickup or am willing to meet halfway(within reason) for an additional $20 fee.
Would like to see someone get some use from this stuff before it is dumpster bound, so make some offers.

All prices include shipping and Paypal fees unless otherwise denoted*.

-Gorrila brand lug nut kit, model # 71933, 12mm x 1.50. I used these on my Civic years ago. Kit includes, 16 lug nuts and 4 wheel locks. The key was lost years ago for the wheel locks, so I no longer have it. I do have the registration key label, which is included in the auction, that has the serial number on it so you can order a new key for the wheel locks.
$15 OBO

-88-91 Crx rear interior plastic: Includes both left and right side rear plastics, rear center plastic, side storage boxes, both rear window trim and A-pillar trim pieces.
* $40 OBO No shipping

- Crx passenger side door for CRXs' with pillar mounted seatbelts (Any '88 Crx or the '89 Hf).
Very nice shape, red in color, rot free. Includes nice glass, near mint interior door panel and exterior door trim.
* $35 OBO No shipping

d16a6/SOHC Zc header and downpipe.
Need to be cleaned up, but other than that, good shape.
$65

90/91 Crx bumper cover
Removed from a '90 Crx Si. Bumper is black in color, in decent shape, is not broken chipped or cracked. It has the ducts cut out already because it was removed from a Crx that had the OEM factory driving lights installed in it, which have already been sold.
$85

Crx Si headrests
Nice shape.
$30

88-91 Crx cargo box
Nice shape, could use a cleaning.
$75

Last edited:
Back