fs: crx turbokit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

ok...so now in order for me to register my friggin car....my pops dont want me turboin it...so here is the deal.....i am sellin my t3...or t25 not sure which one it is....saab turbocharger with no shaft play at all,front mount intercooler, intercooler piping for a saab.....might fit with a lil fabbin.....and hf manifold to bolt it up.....i want 150 for eveything...shipped too.....or if anyone wants to trade for some stock crx seats for the kit, i will do the trade straight up.....or if you have anything that might interest me....pm me or leave a reply...thanks guys.....here are the pics of everything minus the manny....just ordered it but have no pics...will be here in about 4 more days click for pics

sold em back because they were for civic si not crx si so the brackets no fit.......oh well....im puttin this car back to stock so i can have it for a get back and fourth to skool and so my dad wont go a-wall and not let me register it because it boosted and "unreliable"

can you bring the setup to my house so I can see if it will fit something I have?...... :ph34r:

I have blue Civic seats. They are blue and have a mussed up driver's side bolster but if you wanna trade both seats for ... just the Manifold I'm game.

Or cash, whichever. This time I'll show up with cash :)

hrmmm......steve.....gimme 30 bucks for the manifold and u got urself a deal....i dunno what you wanna do with those piston rings tho.....let me know what you wanna do or even hit up the tooo way....as for clayton.....would you use the turbo? like if it fit sumthin...did u want it?.....i dont really know how i would come up there to do that because i live in gun waivin west haven and ur all the way in meriden....maybe i can work sumthin out since you did sum stuff for me before :mrgreen: ......and oh yea.....for the trading of seats....they must be crx si seats or black racing seats (preferably the si ones tho).....no 5th gen civic seats or steves blue seats (thanks on the offer tho bro!) hit me with sum answers people!!!!! thanks guys

sounds good steve....unless that is sumone offers me a good amount of change for the whole kit...then i gotta sell it to em.....but if people just want parts....that mannys got ur name all over it bro....ill even write it with a sharpie on it...lol :p

im thinkin bout usin this turbo kit now....but my ownly real worry is if i will blow this motor....it is only good for 7 pounds of boost and i can prolly adjust the wastegat to 5 or 6.....so really what im asking is....if my motor is resealed from top to bottom with new piston rings....am i gunna fry this motor?....i will probably be adding some dsm 440's unless i dont have to.....anyone have a comment on this :blink:

5 to 6 psi isn't tough for a motor at all. Be sensible in it's installation and it's use and you'll be fine.

Oh and find another exhaust manifold. The one you have in mind is terrible, and I'm the only person that can make that work.

nice try steve trying to cop my manny....i am smarter than u think....ive been studying hondas for almost 6 years now and im smart enough to know that i need an adapter (which i already ordered from bmcrace.com)
and im gonna boost it.....i also bought a welder yesterday to repair my rust!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
nice try steve trying to cop my manny....i am smarter than u think....ive been studying hondas for almost 6 years now and im smart enough to know that i need an adapter (which i already ordered from bmcrace.com)
and im gonna boost it.....i also bought a welder yesterday to repair my rust!!!!

i have MINT 89 crx si seats for $100 obo if you want em. I'm in bridgeport.

crx6.jpg

they dont come with the wheat thins.. i ate those a while ago.

Back