FS: Custom D16 TMIC turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unrealwrc

Hi i am selling a cutom designed and built turbo kit from a d series engine. the kit was designed on a 92 civic cx w/ a d16z6 engine and then late rtransfered to a 98 civic dx w/ z6 manifold.

the kit has as follows
1. Warner Ishi IHI RBH52 (not many people know about it but its the size of a t3 w/ a t3 flange on it. fully rebuilt 5 months ago and has not been beeten on sicne( i spent 400$ rebuilding it). been to 1 time at the drag strip and thats it.) has a .48 A/R and has new exhaust housing, new fan wheels, completly balanced and all seals and journal bearings replaced. it is water and oil cooled. has an internal wastegate w/ stock setting at 7 psi to my understanding( dont quote me exactly on that cause im positive just not 100% sure). capable of 12-15 psi n 220-250 hp

2. prode gt intercooler.

3. custom intercooler piping

4. Saab stock blow-off valve/ recirculation valve. ( i did not have it connected to the pipeing.

5. custom cut intake piping n filter. ( filter is alittle old i got middle of summer in 05)

6.custom built exhaust manifold. (traingle shaped and built in my uncles garage. works great, Has NO leaks)

7. as stated befor internal wastegate.

8. downpipe. i will be cutting it from my exhaust if you want it i had a turbo back exhaust no cat so its all 1 piece.

Ok so now for the reason im getting rid of it. i mean sounds 2 good to be true right. well i put it on my car last october. ran great and is in good condition. but due to college coming up this fall i need to start saving money.
my original plans were to use this car for auto-x but since nothing else was done to the suspension ebfor the engine i was getting pwned by sti's. since i have emissions coming up real soon, college ( wich im paying for my self), and a class ii cant keep up with in auto-x i need to retire the kit for a season or 2. so instead of my saving it in my shed ( no room n no garage) im deciding to sell it.

what you'll need.
1. to drill your oil pan.

2. replace turbo to intercooler piping ( unless you want me 2 then there will be an additional charge). the rest is included form intercooler to manifold. ( the problem was after i rebuilt the turbo n placved it on my car again i forgot to tighten the pipe fromt he turbo enough n it fell off n scraped on ground n has a hole in it. (electrical tape is holding it together n it still works lol no leaks at 5 psi)

3.fuel management

4. map diffuser

works great and im sad to get rid of it but hopefully it finds a nice new home. pm me for more pictures n details but almost all is already included. i am asking 500 shipped OBO if pickup i will drop price please email if intrested or have any questions unrealwrc@yahoo.com

here are some images

side%20turbo.jpg

topview%20turbo.jpg

turbo%20top.jpg

filter%20side.jpg

under%20turbo.jpg

hi im located in gurnee illinois. thats just north of north chicago and just south of kenosha wisconsin i will drive up to 100 miles to meet you.

Back