fs: d and b series parts for sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no i was just makeing it clear that way u new wich one it was for biatch...lol

you going to import life tour on saturday or what?

got to pick up marshall then im going from there. just depends on what time i get off work. trying to get off at like 4:00 but im not sure yet!

Originally posted by eastonball@Apr 12 2004, 09:39 AM
How much for the brake kit...and where to get themissing bracket. thanks

yeah i was wanting $275 plus shippin+h...
you could get the reloction brackets from any baer dealer...you would want them for a the track eddtion w/13inch rotors...
from www.baer.com
Baer's most popular system. Track systems feature 13"x1.1 rotors and PBR two-piston calipers to produce solid performance at a reasonable price. Its exceptional modulation, performance, and race-proven durability make it an ideal street or track system whenever wheel clearance allows. The Sport packages can be used with some 16" and most 17" or larger wheels.

non-slotted rotors!!!!!

the dc header would fit an ls wouldnt it? All b series fit the same dont they. If so i want the header and would you take $75?

Originally posted by B20VTECJOE@Apr 13 2004, 05:09 PM
the dc header would fit an ls wouldnt it? All b series fit the same dont they. If so i want the header and would you take $75?

hey im going have to pass on that offer.....sorry!!!!!!! <_<

How much for the y8 head? what all is inclusive? is it vtec? How much for shipping?
Trying to start a mini-me project for my 96 dx. thanks

Originally posted by reemo_2001@Apr 19 2004, 01:56 PM
How much for the y8 head? what all is inclusive? is it vtec? How much for shipping?
Trying to start a mini-me project for my 96 dx. thanks

whats included, the head, cams, cam gears, all the internals of the head, vtec solenoid, vavle cover....
shipping....where? i would say about $15 to $20 for shipping
let me know

u want $50 for the turbo timer right? how much would you want for it to be shipped to NY... lemme know i'm very interested

Back