FS: D Series Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AllGoNoShow

Helping a buddy out, let me know if you need anything... Shipping is ofcourse extra, maybe we can split, let me know your zip/postal code for shipping prices.

All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS!

d16z6 head w/ d16a6 block amazing condition!!
about 100k on head, unkown on block
$600

d15b2 block w/ d16z6 head
120k on block 60 k on head
$600

d15b2 complete for parts
$Ask depending on parts you need

d16a6 head amazing cond
$100

D series turbo manifold
$300 mint new, used a couple of times

He also got wiring harnesses vtec contorollers and a bunch of stuff, ecus, pm5s and a couple pm6s post what you want

Parting out blue civic 1990 interiour wiing everything but shell must go! post what you want

Have more stuff aswell, will add later.

how negotiable is the turbo manifold and what is included? downpipe? and what type of flange is on it, where is it from/ style, and do you have pics.

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow@Aug 17 2005, 11:38 PM
Helping a buddy out, let me know if you need anything... Shipping is ofcourse extra, maybe we can split, let me know your zip/postal code for shipping prices.

All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS!

d16z6 head w/ d16a6 block amazing condition!!
about 100k on head, unkown on block
$600

d15b2 block w/ d16z6 head
120k on block 60 k on head
$600

d15b2 complete for parts
$Ask depending on parts you need

d16a6 head amazing cond
$100

D series turbo manifold
$300 mint new, used a couple of times

He also got wiring harnesses vtec contorollers and a bunch of stuff, ecus, pm5s and a couple pm6s post what you want

Parting out blue civic 1990 interiour wiing everything but shell must go! post what you want

Have more stuff aswell, will add later.
[post=541590]Quoted post[/post]​

Turbo manifold flange is for T3/T04E and whatever else is compatible with that style turbo.

No downpipe isn't included.

Mistake on the pricing, he wanted $400 for it not $300.

Unkown who makes the manifold, a couple of guys thought it was an SS Autochrme style but I have worked with an SS autochrome manifold and this one isn't similar besides in looks.

Will post pics up when I find one.

Back