1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fs.. d15

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by crxracing77, Oct 30, 2002.

1. crxracing77

crxracing77 Senior Member

I am selling my stock 89 crx hf 1.5L 5spd motor... 164,000 miles... new clutch... for parts or what not ... make offer. crxracing77@aol.com there is nothing special abt this motor.. just getting my new one very soon and dont want to let this one sit around.. almost any offer will be considered.

2. crxracing77

crxracing77 Senior Member

oh well i tried i guessi ll throw it away

3. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

you gave it about 3 1/2 hours, you think anyone is going to jump on that in that time. Just give it time and if no one wants it, (if it is still in the car) go to a hobby shop, buy the fuel that they use for the little gas powered cars (nitro methane or something like that) it is basicly liquid nitrous and you will be flying for like an hour. Or if you still want money for it, skip the 60 mins. of fun and sell it on ebay.

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Nah, he actually gave it 15 hours and 17 minutes. :D

asmallsol- that hobby gas is something like $5 a gallon! A little too much money to just drop in a full tank to have fun with...
    :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted