FS: D15Z1 and other dseries parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Price Drop!!! 1) I have a D15Z1 with 86k. Motor is stock with an adjustable fuel pres. reg. Motor is complete with all sensors and harness and has alternator. was:$600 OBO; NOW: $400

2)I have a Zoom stage 2 clutch with 500 miles. Kevlar faced on both sides$200

3) Also I have a D Series 5 speed trans with 86k. No grinds and shifts like new. $100 OBO

I am parting out my wrecked 92 civic hatch so if there are any other parts you would be interested in just let me know.

Also selling a fully complete turbo kit for any dseries motor : https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/turbo-parts-sale-187114/

Edit:

Thought of a few other things: 1) used Apexi VAFC $200, 2) Good OBD1 P75 $100 OBO

Last edited:
do u have the engine wire-harness, 5wire o2, or p07 ecu ?

yes i do have the o2 is going with the turbo kit I am selling and the engine harness will come with the motor unless someone would want it alone and I can't remember what ecu it had but I know I have a spair p75 obd1 ecu laying around for sale.

I do have a d16 vtec dist. but it is on the motor and it will only be sold with the motor

Just looking for a D15Z1 engine wire harness if ur willing to part it for $110 shipped to 91978

I just may be able to do that. let me get back to you in a day or to but Im sure it is pretty much yours. Im just probably selling the motor to someone and I want to make sure they are not expecting the harness

latest news? what kind of tranny was it ? cx/vx ?

Back