fs d16 stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SplitzO

Everything for sale.
Head - 20k miles rebuilt
Tranny
Clutch - 20k miles
Header - 10k miles
Dizzy
Alt
ecu
etc
etc
lemme know if theres anything you need. everythings gotta go. in no hurry though. name your price. location southaven mississippi 38671. will ship with buyers expeses.

yeah all that too. The valve cover does say vtec on it. and like I said earlier throw out an offer out there. I just wanna get rid of all of it.

Doable, I'll PM you by Saturday. Do you accept Paypal? Or MO?

alright sounds good. I accept either. Paypal would be kickass. Haven't got to use it yet would be the first time haha.

yo I still got all of this shit. 50$ for the head +shipping and 10 for the header + shipping ecu 30+s just take this stuff away

is the head complete? if so, how much for the head, valve cover, dizzy and ecu?

find out how much shipping is going to be...... it shouldn't be too much, but i wanna make sure before i set anything in concrete.

ill have to pull all the shit off the car and i will box it up and see how much it will be then. ill get back to you like tomorrow about it.

Sorry about not getting back to you about the head - found one for sale locally. You still got the header for sale? $30 shipped sound good?

Back