FS: D16A6 parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcsi

I have a lot of d series parts off my old engine. Leftovers from swap. If ya see anything you want throw out a price.

list of parts:
(from d16a6 out of my '91 CRX Si)

Si tranny (5speed manual, perfect, no grinds)(code: L3-2388365)
intake manifold (w/ injectors and fuel rail)
throttle body
exhaust manifold
head (complete w/ all valvetrain components)
valve cover
distributor (w/ accel plugs and plug wires)
2 rods
2 pistons
water pump
a/c bracket
radiator hoses
Engine/tranny mounts (all 4)

Will that tranny go on my 1990 Civic HB DX 5-speed, bolt on? If so, what's shipping to 39531?

I'll have the shippin cost tomorrow. The "rate estimator" gave me everything from $26.52 to $105. I'll just have to wait till MLK day's over to ask at the post office.

I'm givin u the same excuse i gave pissedoffsol. "rate estimator" is gay. I'll have a price tomorrow though.

just to give ya guys an idea (blink182house, pissedoffsol), im figuring about $125 to $150 for the tranny (add to that whatever shipping costs). I'll try and give ya guys a good deal, but the folks got wind of the sale and are bitchin at me to raise the price. I'll just remind them that i get to choose their retirement home. Just check back tomorrow around 5:00 for shippin cost. thanks.

Originally posted by dohcsi@Jan 17 2005, 05:17 PM
oh yeah, for the estimated price of the tranny itself, blanco too. later.
[post=446991]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, just one more post and i'll leave hondaswap for the night, I'm doin the shippin costs tomorrow, so if you're interested, get me your zip code tonight so i can run it by the postoffice. If u need to talk to me tonight, I'll be on AOL Instant Messenger until about 11 or 12pm here. Later.

My Screenname= Midnightridr2006

Okay,
got some shipping quotes.

blink182house
$30-$35 shipped to UPS warehouse (.7 miles from your zip code)

pissedoffsol
$40-$45 shipped to UPS warehouse (2.1 miles from your zip code)

Alright, also... would you be able to go through ebay for transaction?

Do you accept paypal?

Could you possibly get some pics?

I'll talk to my dad about using his paypal account and see if I want to spend this much right now.

What's total for me?

Back