fs: d16y8 pistons-d16z6 pistons and rods much more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

:mrgreen: hey guys......i got some stuff sittin around in muh basement that i decided are not making it into the old crx motor........first off.....i have some brand new d16y8 vtec pistons with 0 miles on em.....ill take 50 obo for the set....i also got some d16z6 pistons with low miles on em......30 obo for the set........i have some d16z6 rods......30 obo for the set.....some d16y8 obd2 vtec injectors(stock) 30 for the set........d16y7 manifold (bare) 15 obo.........jdm d15b vtec throttle body without sensors.....25 obo........send me a pm or post what u need....thanks guys!!!! :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
:mrgreen: hey guys......i got some stuff sittin around in muh basement that i decided are not making it into the old crx motor........first off.....i have some brand new d16y8 vtec pistons with 0 miles on em.....ill take 50 obo for the set....i also got some d16z6 pistons with low miles on em......30 obo for the set........i have some d16z6 rods......30 obo for the set.....some d16y8 obd2 vtec injectors(stock) 30 for the set........d16y7 manifold (bare) 15 obo.........jdm d15b vtec throttle body without sensors.....25 obo........send me a pm or post what u need....thanks guys!!!! :mrgreen:

hey what kinda of piston are thoes. im interested.

hey what kinda of piston are thoes. im interested.
[/quote]

well my boy (celerity) is gettingthe fresh y8's.....i have another set of pistons from a d16z6....( 92-95 civic vtec pistons) they are in very good condition.....throw me an offer man :)

Back