FS: D16Y8 Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Masterjayl21

Have alot of parts that come off the engine the block was bad everything esle is good

D series 1.6 Vtec sohc Engine Head $150

D series stock Intake manifold $50

D series stock exhaust $20

D 1.6 tranny $250

D 1.6 vtec ECU $50

D 1.6 shifter linkage $30

D 1.6 Both axles $65

**price doesnt not include shipping can get pics of everything have more d 1.6 parts just let me know PAYPAL ONLY

thanks
Jeremy L:)

A location would be GREAT, Jeremy. Just out of sheer, morbid curiosity, is that a P2P or a P2E and how much would it be shipped to 34741? Thanks and good luck on the sale. :thumbsup:

$50 plus shipping i see that ur locate in canada might be alil more for shipping im in usa NC if ur willin to pay let me know

I gotta wait till monday if to see shipping cost... ill take it to post office in morning so that if u send money ill sent it out same day...yes my paypal account is www.hatelooksuglyonu@aol.com
sorry i could pm u

I tried sending $100 to your account but it said the account name you gave me was not sufficient. Do you have a different one.

Sorry I did not respond earlier but I do not have the money right now. I will let you know when I do if you still have it for sale.

Back