1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: D17a1 cylinder head complete

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by daboosted93, Jun 26, 2007.

1. daboosted93

daboosted93 New Member

so I am not sure if anyone here is going to want or need this, but here it is! I got this motor from work with a spun bearing. I wanted it for the aluminum block to take to the recycle place, and I figured I would see if anyone needs the cylinder head. it is complete off of a 05 civic and comes with cam, lma, valve cover and a few other things bolted onto it. no intake manifold cause they are plastic and shitty. This WILL NOT fit onto other d series motors, at least im pretty sure it won't. looking to get 40 for this plus shipping, and I can include the head bolts with it if you want. Let me know if you are interested, and I will post pics later today.

2. badasscrx

badasscrx New Member

the honda guy i talked to about the d17 head said it will and the all he does is search stuff on all kinds of cars so hes pretty smart about motors

3. daboosted93

daboosted93 New Member

ok, then there ya go, it will fit! I have not tried to put it onto another d series motor, so I was not sure.

4. pworrelcrx

pworrelcrx pworrelcrx

you still have this head? where in denver are you?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted