1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs: Dacheat!!

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by invisibledemon, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invisibledemon

invisibledemon Bored Moderator VIP

thats right ladies and gentlemen up for sale is hondaswaps very own "dacheat"

i have chosen to post this in the vehicles for sale seeing as to how you will be purchasing the whole thing. this cannot be parted out because, well, it would be pretty gross.

starting price will be $30,000 firm, any trades will be considered as ling as they hold the same value.

in the event of recieving more than one offer of the said price, bidding will ensue.

buyer receives "dacheat" with gold tooth and everything that she feels necessary to bring with her.

how long she actually stays is between you and "dacheat".

seller not responsible for any damage, be it physical, or emotional. nor am i responsible for any damage caused by said gold tooth. :ph34r:

also, this isnt for real. its a joke.

to celerity. i hope i didnt get your hopes up. i saw your sig and had to do it. so dont cyber-beat-my-ass. if that is at all possible.

good day.
  2. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

omg seriously i just thought i found the source of celerity's sig and i was like "score! now i'll know wtf" but...fail. i still know nothing except i'm rockin some spots on my ass side and a gold tooth for all of HS.

Meh ftw! also thx for this funny, invisibled! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.