FS: DC airbag, JDM DC climate control, shift light, act clutch, eagle h beams, tig

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hermsfab

I have the airbag off my dc2 integra thats not needed anymore. perfect conditions, no scratches or anything. looking to get around 80 bucks shipped.
jdm climate control for dc2, doesnt come with the hazard/defrost buttons, but the stock ones can be used. asking 100 shipped obo
wMTMyMzcwOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

stewart warner led digital rpm shift light, I had it on my car for a few weeks, and am no longer using it. looking to get 100obo. heres a link for some more info/pics on it.
http://www.sw-performance.com/...d=395
395pic1.gif

act 4 puck unsprung b series clutch.
had it on my car for a few months, car was boosted with the clutch for less than a month. clutch is still in excellent conditions. asking $250 obo
also have a set of ls eagle custom +.137" h beam long rods. they were used for prolly less than 2k miles, perfect conditions, asking 270 shipped obo
DSCN0657.JPG

FS: Thermal Arc TA185sw
Its less than a year old, works flawlessly. Comes with the torch, foot pedal and ground clamp and also the stick welding thing. It also comes with the redulator. I havent really used it much, given my 60 hour a week job doesnt gimme much time for the manifold making. Im askign $1550 shipped OBOwithin the continental US.
wMTI2MzM2NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

thats the only half decent pic I have of it right now from like 6 months ago, its a lil dirty, I had since begun to cover it to protect it some more. you can check out the welding at my website.

email: herman@hermsfab.com
aim: speedisntkillnme

Back