Fs Dc Jdm 4-1 Header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

i had this up before but it took me awhile to get it from my brother. But i have it now. Its the dc version of the jdm r header, with the 2.5 nch collector. The header is very clean. Used it on a b18c1 and a b16 it made great power. I dont really know what to ask for it but im taking offers or trades.

Thanks

Pics will be up tonight. Price best offer or trade

Sorry for the delay with the pics. G/F came by and took my cam, so if worse comes to worse ill put pics up with my phone cam.

Sorry guys i got the cam from my girl took pics but then relized i dont have a card reader (me=tardcart) So if you guys can wait ill have to wait till im at her house this weekend till i can post the pics. I was looking to get $200 for it. Once you see how clean it is maybe that will help. Also open to any trades for b seires parts or 90-93 teg parts.

Thanks

Anything B16 ehh? I have a few things nothing major, I have an OBD1 intake manifold thats bare, also have the stock flywheel. Thats all i can think of at the moment for a b16, I have to go check tomorrow to see what else i might have. Other b series stuff I have is a brand new set of Axels still in the bags for a GSR, P28 ECU Socketed ready for a chip, and a stock B18A LS head. Let me know if u need any of this stuff, or anything else and I'll see what I can come up with.

Back