FS: dist, 5G springs, Teg bumper, ITR rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
OBD-1 B16 Distributor, has brand new cap and rotor, needs ignition coil (NOT IGNITOR!) $100 Shipped

A set of Tenzo R lowering springs for 92-95 civic, used for about 3 months, approximately 2 inch drop $75 Shipped

An "Extreme" front bumper for 94-97 Integra, i don't know what company makes it my friend just told me it's called Extreme, so maybe someone might know, it needs to be primered and painted again, no cracks, $120 Shipped

Selling for a friend: A set of ITR rims, Gunmetal, w/Falken azena tires (if i spelled that right) Tires are basically brand new, have 99% tread life left, 3 rims are in great shape, 1 rim has some major curb rash and needs to be powdercoated these $500 + Shipping

just PM me with any question or reply to this post

People tend to read your for sale posts if you put the items you're selling in the TITLE. Don't make everyone guess what's in the thread. I don't read those, and most other people won't either.

I think you need to buy this...

vs

FS: dist, 5G springs, Teg bumper, ITR rims

Which would YOU click on?

true...but that way some people are like "let's find out what he has"...can you change the title for me cuz i don't think i could by just clicking on the edit button could i? anyways, anyone need some thing?? lol

Ok, I changed it for you. Next time put some thought into it. Anyone truly looking for something expensive to buy isn't going to click on your thread just to see what's it in- it's a waste of time. Only people browsing for fun or being lazy around the board with nothing better to do (or if they just like to read all the posts) are going to click on that kind of a title.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 18 2003, 02:22 AM
Well...I read it. But, then again, I had nothing better to do so I was just lazily browsing reading all of the posts. :lol:

lol...
thanks calesta...since the title changed, does anyone need these parts??? i think liquid00meth is about to take these springs off my hands so any of the other parts are still for sale

Back