FS: eagle, endyn, tial, ACL, Volks, etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cam gears i still have...
your choice, balck or blue- E has a set too.. he doesn't care about the color- so whatever one you want, blue or black, and he'll take the other color.

seats, are sold, sorry. local is coming to pipck them up next week.

wastegate is sold/traded for toda cam gears :) :) :) :) :) :)

still have the rest- WHEELS MUST GO!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 5 2003, 01:23 AM
WHEELS MUST GO!!!

How many times have people backed out of them. I thought that their was a guy on parts trader. Also, didn't AFIpunk want them?

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 5 2003, 10:28 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 5 2003, 01:23 AM
WHEELS MUST GO!!!

How many times have people backed out of them. I thought that their was a guy on parts trader. Also, didn't AFIpunk want them?

Yes I want them, but I dont have 1500 laying around, as I just spent 1300 on engine parts (mini-me)

Hmm, 1.) upgrade to about 160 hp VTEC from a D15B7 or 2.) Buy some nice ass rims for 200 more, and I don't even have suspension yet. I will defintely buy them when I get some more money (income tax refund should be big)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 5 2003, 11:23 AM
the mini me cost you that much, i thought that they would only cost like 500-700?!?

I bought 900 in aftermarket shit

I could slap on the mini-me stock right now, and it will have cost me 480.00

well dammit, i still want the cam gears (black ones if its alright with E), but i just found out today my bank lost 350 bucks out of my account.
im trying to fix it, sorry about it taking so long.
i cant win for fucking losing

ahh i misunderstood you. i want the black ones. dont hold them though if someone else is interested might take me a while, im cursed :angry:

Assuming that those rods will alos fit the B18A1 (and I think they do) I will purchase them as soon as I get my money.

How much do those pistons retail for? (and would they fit a 84mm bored/sleeved LS block.)

i put sold- cuz i might still need them. If i go na, im going to need rods/pistons still.

I dunno wtf im doing anymore

i need 10 grand
:(

Did you find a Silvia? I think NA on an LS may be the wrong choice. I tried that route and was very dissapointed after one ride in my friends LSVTEC.

i dont kow what i'm doing just yet... so i'm doing the samrt thing and holding off on a few thigns i might still need... its stupid to sell it and buy it again... so im holding it till i make up my damn mind.

Back