FS: eagle, endyn, tial, ACL, Volks, etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey pissedoffsol and anyone else using paypal,I just wanted to warn you about them! I sold some whels using Paypal and the kid put them on his car and a few weeks later decide he wanted different rims but I told him he had to resell them I wasn't going to just take them back and give him his money after he had used them. However he just called paypal and told them he returned them and they gave him his money back and are now trying to makeme give them the money for thier mistake, crazy huh. They say even though I didn't know anything about them refunding him that I am still responsible and when ever I call them they just say its all my fault and they will contact a credit agency and ruin my credit unless I pay them. So I just thought I would warn you, I told paypal I was just going to buy everything through them and then call and say I returned it and get my money back so I get everything for free and they said Thats not how it works, but even though I didn't they still claim its my responiblity and say if want to fight it I have to get a Lawyer involved. Just a thought I would let you know to make sure they don't pull this on anyone else.

yeah, we know.
paypalwarning.com its been around for years....

i've never had trouble- and i don't sell to fucktards :)

Originally posted by Sprocker@Jan 19 2003, 09:40 PM
Hey pissedoffsol and anyone else using paypal,I just wanted to warn you about them! I sold some whels using Paypal and the kid put them on his car and a few weeks later decide he wanted different rims but I told him he had to resell them I wasn't going to just take them back and give him his money after he had used them. However he just called paypal and told them he returned them and they gave him his money back and are now trying to makeme give them the money for thier mistake, crazy huh. They say even though I didn't know anything about them refunding him that I am still responsible and when ever I call them they just say its all my fault and they will contact a credit agency and ruin my credit unless I pay them. So I just thought I would warn you, I told paypal I was just going to buy everything through them and then call and say I returned it and get my money back so I get everything for free and they said Thats not how it works, but even though I didn't they still claim its my responiblity and say if want to fight it I have to get a Lawyer involved. Just a thought I would let you know to make sure they don't pull this on anyone else.

I've had to do that bullshit with an engine head...call paypal and tell them to request a copy of the shipping receipt saying he sent them back to you, 90% of the time, that solves it.

w'sup with the VOLKS te-37?......16s...? what color....tires warned out? how much again really....pics! thanks!

yup those are the pics... here's the details:
Tires:
2 pirelli p-zeroasymetrico tires, 70%,
2 yokohama parada spec 2's, 85%.
A little sign of camber wear, nothing crazy as the tires are faily new. Used one season. 15-20k miles tops. no center caps, no lugs. a few minor scratches and wear marks from the lugs- nothing noticeable though.

low ballers will be prosecuted

last bump. if mike (b16) doesn't buy them or if no one else repliws- they are going to ebay.

LAST CHANCE.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 23 2003, 06:57 AM
last bump. if mike (b16) doesn't buy them or if no one else repliws- they are going to ebay.

LAST CHANCE.

flaked---

ebay here i come

hey,
im interested in head #2 but i want to know if its the head thats cracked or the valve cover? might be kind of a dumb question but i have to ask. thanks :)

its the valve cover..... its not CRACKED as far as function-- it just looks like shit
here--

IMAGE020.JPG

i'll find out how much it weighs tomorrow and get an estimate

i ddin't get a chance to weigh it yet... sorry dude, i'll get to it. i imagine its about 50-60 lbs though

Back