FS: EF b series mounts+90-93 halfshaft, MSD SCI box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ne3ek

OK so I have for sale some EF b series mounts, I'm pretty sure they're the place racing ones.. I had them in my crx for about 2 years only drove it for one year. They're still in good shapre ( a little dirty) and I can include a 90-93 Halfshaft from an integra I do not have the rear bracket or pass side mounts. I do have all the hardware i'm pretty sure.

$80obo local w/halfshaft
$70 for just the mounts, $25 for just the halfshaft these prices are withOUT shipping

I also have an msd SCI box pn6300(no revlimit), it's been used.. pretty dirty/sratched up. nd it just has the wires hanging from it..
$65 local

I also have a vzw cellphone for sale, LOCAL only.

and the other is my old (not really old) XV6700 pda phone it's near mint, has one scuff up on the top left corner. come with lots of stylus(3-4?), and everything else that orig came with it, and the box. $280 local (that cheaper than you will get it from vzw NEW) phone is $520 retail and the cheapest you'll get it w/a 2yr is $299
this phone is bad ass, windows mobile 5, bluetooth, wifi, iR, 1.3 mp camera, miniSD slot, mini usb port, comes with cradle that charges phone and extra battery(not included).

If you need pics just ask. thanks guys..

Btw i'm in fairfield county CT

Back