FS: EF Dx Si engines, parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
i have the doors, one with the window.
one rear glass, not sure of which side.
drivers side mirror
tailights
rear hatch

Last edited:
no i dont. sorry man. i mainly have parts from ef's.

I also have a drivers side 2dr 94+ integra window if anybody needs one. and a obd0 to obd1 conversion harness.

Hey i got a couple questions. How much for the A6 and/or how much for the D15? Also, what kind of miles do these engines have? What kind of shell is the DX, a hatch or 4dr, and what colors interior/exterior? Let me know, thanks.

Hey i got a couple questions. How much for the A6 and/or how much for the D15? Also, what kind of miles do these engines have? What kind of shell is the DX, a hatch or 4dr, and what colors interior/exterior? Let me know, thanks.

the a6 im asking 250 plus shipping. pickup is available my zip is 37086, located in tn.
the d15 im asking $100. needs a distributer. has over 200k but still ran decently until dizzy went out.
not entirely sure of what kind of milage the a6 has bc it was swapped into my si by the previous owner.
the shell is a dx hatch. im parting it out not selling the entire car. the interior is decent except for the front seats (ugly brown leather beyond repair) and the rear seats are decent. it has the black and brown dash not the blue.

d15 what ? what info you have on it , ive got a d15 in my car that needs work , would like an extra one so as to swap one while working on the other ,

morgan_spydergt at yahoo

edit ,

is the tranny included in that or what ? and what would shipping be for 77090 ?

Last edited:
d15 what ? what info you have on it , ive got a d15 in my car that needs work , would like an extra one so as to swap one while working on the other ,

morgan_spydergt at yahoo

edit ,

is the tranny included in that or what ? and what would shipping be for 77090 ?

i believe its a d15b2. i'll check and post later for sure. all i know about it is that it ran but needed a distributer. includes tranny ecu and harness with the engine. I'll have to check on the shipping, probably be ups unless you know of somebody cheaper. my zip is 37086.

Back