FS EF/ED B series turbo parts-Revhard mani, IC & piping and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi guys,

It's time for me to sell my old setup so I can buy a new one. This setup was made specifically for a CRX/hatch and I would prefer it be sold as a set. I would say the only thing needed to complete this setup is a fuel pump, injectors, vacuum lines, oil drain/feed lines and a turbo. I've included some pics below of what the parts look like and also how the parts are supposed to sit in the engine bay. Remember the turbo and wastegate are not included cause I dont have them anymore.

The turbo in the pics is the turbo I got from Revhard which was a Precision T3/T04E. You can see that Revhard welded a cast aluminum elbow on the turbo. You can have the same thing done. Or you can use a 90 degree hose coupler (which I can provide) along with a length of 2" aluminum piping which I also have. One other thing you can do is buy a 2" diameter 90 degree aluminum elbow and place a 90 degree elbow on the compressor outlet. Then you just trim the ends on the aluminum elbow until it can go into the IC coupler and the turbo 90 degree coupler.

Anyways here is a list of items for sale, all parts have less then 500 miles on them:
$15- Revhard EF/ED CRX/hatch intercooler piping elbow
$150 - Revhard intercooler 2" inlet, 2.25" outlet
$25 - two 2" couplers
$20 - four 2" T-bolt clamps, two 2.25" worm gear clamps, one 2.25" T bolt clamp
$140 - Vortech Maxflow BOV

If you want I can also throw in a 2" 90 degree silicon hose and a 1" length of 2" aluminum pipe for another $20. Now here are the pics:

IC upper pipe, WG elbow, 2.25" coupler, and 2.25"-2.75" couplers have been sold
wMTEyNjIyODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

TOP HALF OF PIC - back of IC, BOTTOM HALF OF PIC - front of IC
wMTEyNjIyOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wOTg1MjU2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTYwNTcyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTYwNTcxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

if you would be interested in selling the piping, couplers, and intercooler i would be highly interested. please let me know.

Quoted post[/post]]
if you would be interested in selling the piping, couplers, and intercooler i would be highly interested. please let me know.

Sure I could do that. Did you also want the Vortech BOV along with the piping, couplers and IC?

for the pipes, couplers, clamps and IC = $320 shipped

for the pipes, couplers, clamps, IC and BOV = $500 shipped

i already have a bov, but if you could tell me the flange size, that would help. do you have paypal? if so, i could send the money next weekend if that's not too inconvenient.

according to the Vortech homepage it has the same flange as the Greddy/HKS BOVs. When you are ready to buy let me know. I have 2 other people that are interested in this stuff, but I dont know how serious they are. The first person to send the money gets the parts.

Back