CA FS: EG,DC, BB parts.. skunk2, oem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

be sure to leave me some iTrader feedback holmes

I feel like such a douche since I would have forgotten had you not mentioned it. *smacks self* DONE! Thanks again man. :thumbsup:

Hey Clint, how much do you think it will be for those shocks shipped here? I am somewhat under the impression that my brothers car may need them, but it is going to be a few before my mechanic gets that far. We have a LOT of work to do first and I just want to start looking for possible parts beforehand. Let me know and also, do you have any upcoming EG or EK parts?

Should you happen to run into a set of rear shocks/struts as well, that would be groovy. I don't really care if they match or not as long as they are in good shape. After all, it's not my car they are going on. :ph34r:

which ones?? front Skunk2's or the OEM GSR

as far as any upcoming EG EK parts.. doubtful.. this is what i have left over ..

Oh, sorry about that...the Skunk2's. I don't think the GSR's could help the cause on the EG...or could they?

bump

make offers!.. need money for suspension

just need $90.. if i can get it i'll have some H&R sports up for sale.. buy!

Free bump for you, Clint, though I have no clue on whether my brother will end up getting the struts or not. :( Still, that alternator should work on both a Z6 and a B7, correct?

bump.... if you dont like the prices, feel free to make an offer.. maybe we can work something out

Back