CA FS: EG,DC, BB parts.. skunk2, oem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey Clint, PM me a price with shipping for that alternator, please or text me/e-mail me. Heck, you know how to get a hold of me. haha If no one else gets them, I may end up with those front shocks for myself, depending on my next paycheck. I will let you know for sure. Also, I will give you a MEELLEEON dollars for that hazzard button since I feel like making you an offer. :ph34r:

*cough*
The money has been sent!

You have sent $45.00 USD to fourstar0488 at yahoo.com.
We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient.

*cough* :ph34r:

With that said, are you going to have some H&R sports for sale? :D I'm thinking I'm going to end up with something "suspension like" of yours. :ph34r: Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea.. as soon as i can find a cheap set of Eibach Pro-kits

BTW, .. perfect timing on the payment.. heading to DHL in about an hour.. and it was only $40.. you didnt get my text?

yea.. as soon as i can find a cheap set of Eibach Pro-kits

BTW, .. perfect timing on the payment.. heading to DHL in about an hour.. and it was only $40.. you didnt get my text?

Oh I got it. I just remembered that you ate a bit of the shipping for that turbo a while ago, plus, it is Christmas and I am getting the coveted Hazzard button from you which I truly have no use for. haha

I have a set of Sport lines if you were interested in a trade, though I don't think you want a 2" drop.

nah... dont want a 2" drop... the H&R sports are less than that and its too low..

should be receiving your package tomorrow

nah... dont want a 2" drop... the H&R sports are less than that and its too low..

Yeah, I didn't think so. I really liked the 2" drop on mine. I'm still interested in the Skunk2's by the way. I'm just trying to convince my brother that a)he really needs them and b)I'm trying to find a matching rear pair.

unless you find some used ones.. :shrug2: .. nobody sells them seperately.. Skunk2 might sell just the rears.. you'd have to contact them though

That was my next step. The only time I am really online is while I am at work and it's hard to get a hold of someone else. Still, thanks for the suggestion.

It's all good man. I appreciate the effort regardless. The price for those front struts is great.

Holy crap! It's a type by, internet surfing BUMP! :D I'm going to my parents house today and I am sure the stuff got there already, Clint. As soon as I make sure it is there, I will be giving you some i-Trader action. :thumbsup:

Well sheeiit! I never made it to my parents house because of work but my dad called and let me know that the "package" made it. haha Thanks again for everything, Clint. :thumbsup:

Back