FS: ERL b series stainless T3 or T3/T4 turbo mani

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xrdriver

Looking to sell this manifold before I had a chance to use it.

I want to get $300 plus shipping for the manifold

Pending sale on the downpipe.

Manifold is flanged for a T3 and a 38mm wastegate. It is PS and AC compatible. I am selling because I bought an intercooler that needs the compressor on the driver's side (non-AC).

wNzUyNzg2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzUyNzg1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzUyNzg0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Downpipe is 2.5" mild steel.

here is a link to the manufacturer's page

wOTA2NjcyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Thanks for the reply but there is no reason to be such a tool when a simple comment/question would suffice.

Granted the pics are not completely clear but the turbo flange is slightly angled so that the compressor housing is moved slightly away from the block. If you had looked closely you might have been able to see that.

I especially like the comment that "your (sic) either 1. Unintelligent or 2. Stupid to realize turbos are universal and you can mount them 1397362 different ways and IC pipes can be routed and infiniti amount of ways also."

Next time you have a few minutes to yourself, instead of posting your drivel on an internet forum why don't you take that time to look at some turbo manifolds? You will find that they are not all the same and it is not a simple case of mounting the turbo facing whichever way you choose - the flange is usually mounted at a slight angle to help the compressor clear the engine block and not interfere with it.

I know that "IC pipes can be routed and infiniti amount of ways " or at least I know what you were trying to say. It kind of defeats the purpose to have a high end full-race back door entry intercooler to then turn around and run 2 feet of piping into it.

I just don't see how me wanting to buy a full-race equal length tubular manifold to go with my full-race intercooler makes me someone who is "trying to dick someone over" or "Unintelligent".

Why don't you run along and go and play in traffic little boy :p

Thanks for taking time to respond to my post.

However, I don't see anywhere in my post where I said I COULD NOT use the manifold. Of course I could use the manifold if I didn't care about running 3 feet of piping from the turbo to the intercooler. My issue with that is that it defeats the purpose of buying such an expensive intercooler. I bought the intercooler to make for a more tidy install and avoid long piping from the turbo to the intercooler.

You will also note that I am not giving away the manifold because I do not HAVE TO sell it. If no one buys it I will use it, it is as simple as that. It is a great manifold, I would just prefer to take advantage of the capabilities of the intercooler.

And just because I do not have many posts on this forum does not make me a noob. I have been a member for quite some time and have taken advantage of the great FAQs and swap resources available here when completing the 6 engine swaps and 4 previously completed turbo setups.

dude, if you don't like it, just don't buy it. Lay off him, he seems to know what hes talking about, you dont need to ruin his sell thread just because he pissed you off.

bump

I'm not sure why you feel you have to try and defame my character on here but if that is what floats your boat then keep trying.

I do take offence to this comment tho "2. You're an idiot and obviously don't know how to measure or eyeball a measurment." I have something called a 'tape measure' in my toolbox so I don't actually need to 'eyeball' this measurement. I already have all the piping for a full race manifold and a full race intercooler. The pipe from the turbo to intercooler is 9" long, not 3 feet. If I have to use this manifold it will be 3 feet long and that obviously harms response time.

Do you really think I have not tried to install the turbo the other way around on this manifold? That was the first thing I did! The compressor touches the engine block. I am not running a small turbo which might work like you are suggesting.

Well, whoopty-fuckin-doo you have a tape measure...I have two, do I get a prize...with a cookie, maybe some milk too?

I'm going to stop so this thread doesn't get locked after this post. I would have thrown an offer out if you just said you wanted to upgrade to a full-race stlye manifold because it would suit your application better .

I understand your point and why you would want shorter charge pipes.

Ya know what, I'm gonna be suprisingly nice and delete my previous posts.

Back