FS: EVGA GTX285 FTW w/ waterblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
EVGA GTX285 FTW* w/ Koolance WB $150 shipped

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

*I purchased this card about 1.5 yrs ago from eBay. This is a standard reference GTX285 that was re-flashed to FTW specs, I forgot to get a snapshot of GPUz before taking it out of my loop, but i HAVE verified that the clocks are to FTW specs at 720/1620/1390MHz (core/shader/mem). This card is 100% stable for stressing/gaming/daily use under water, and i did all of those things with this card over the past year and a half. this is still a VERY capable card for todays games/tasks. The seller claimed that the card was stable on the stock air cooler, but i never tried. I purchased the Koolance WB from the same seller on eBay at the same time, just a separate auction. I never saw temps higher than mid 50's with this setup.

I am including the original stock HSF for free, but i would prefer to sell the card/wb as a package deal. I really dont want to deal with re-fitting the stock cooler, and then not be able to sell the WB. If i have interest in both separately, then maybe we can work something out, but otherwise id like them to stay together.

EVGA GTX285 FTW* w/ Koolance WB $150 shipped

Paypal only. CONUS only. Heat in my sig.

:thup:

Last edited:
Ooooh it is pretty, The only Nvidia card I've owned (other than before 1999) was the 7800GT when they first came out. ^_^ Nice card though.

Back