FS: EX/SI DC Headers, 99-00 Headlights, Door Panel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

camelian

Hey guys, I've got a USED genuine 4-1 Ceramic DC Sports Header for 1992-95 All Civic Models, 1996-00 Civic EX Only, and 1993-97 Del Sol SOHC Models. Does NOT fit SI, I goofed on the topic. Great condition with the exception of a few scratches due to lowering. Reason for selling: B20Z swap, no need for the headers. New price = ~$300-400. My asking price: $150 + shipping OBO.

99-00 Stock Honda Civic Coupe Headlights: $125 OBO

99-00 OEM Civic EX Coupe door panels. Great condition, pulled to install JDM panels. Asking price: $100 OBO

pm or email azn_jesster@comcast.net for details/offers/concerns. I live in Dallas/Ft. Worth area if you wanted to pick up the items to save on shipping.

header1.jpg

header2.jpg

header3.jpg

civiclights1.jpg

civiclights2.jpg

is that a 4-2-1 or a 4-1 header ? and what is the difference between the two ?

It's a 4-1 and I believe the 4-1 gives more power on the top while the 4-2-1 is more for the low end. I may have this mixed up, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

crap, my bad, its 4-1. at first glance i thought they were 4-2-1. i was really hoping to get 150 + shipping to help pay for my head swap, but make an offer and i'll consider it. thanks for the interest

Don't worry, you didn't goof on the topic title... your header will fit the del Sol Si, but not the del Sol VTEC and not the 99-00 Si coupe.

:)

Back