FS: Exc. Cond. 88 CRX Si - Shell, no engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rfrumusa01

Bean Cakes
I am now selling my pride and joy, my favorite car in the whole world. 3 years ago, I did an LS swap, boosted, and the engine blew. The car has been garaged ever since that with a cover on it. I had intentions of working on it again, but my 12 second daily driver leaves me with little or no motivation to touch the car again. So hear it is:

Shell only... I have additional parts laying around, some will go with the car, some will be additional. Engine bay ready for B-series swap. Yellow in color.... this car is immaculate. Slight rust forming on pass. rear quarter, very small spot, and top drvr. side of windshield. overall paint is very nice, interior very clean. Stock Recaro Si seats out of a 91 CRX Si - great shape.

This car was not intended as a street car. The windshield wipers and components have been removed, all air ducts, heater core and heater controls also removed. However, dash and all interior panels still in car and in great shape.

INTERIOR
- New floor mats
- Momo racing steering wheel
- Momo leather shift knob
- Short-throw shifter
- 91 Si Recaro seats
- Sunroof
- Light window tint
- Clean carpets

SUSPENSION
- Tockico Blue shocks
- Eibach Springs
- Front Strut bar
- Camber kit
- All new bushings

OTHER
- Energy Susp. Shift Bushings
- Enjo B-Series shift linkage
- LS (B18A) Engine mounts
- Brand New Front Mount Intercooler (installed)
- Brand new Firestone front tires
- Nitto 450's in rear
- All exhaust piping still under car

Make an offer. When I was not trying to sell it, people were offering me $1,800 for the shell, just as it appears in the photos below. Additional questions, pls. ask me. I DO have additional parts that can be negotiated into the price, but please be reasonable. We all know CRX's are not easy to find in this good of condition. The car is located in upstate NY - Rochester area. I will be taking additional photos this week. Thanks for looking!!

f442daf0.jpg

f442daed.jpg

f442dae6.jpg

f442dadf.jpg

f442dad3.jpg

f442dacf.jpg

f442dac9.jpg

f442daf1.jpg

the car has probably went thru 5 different owners since the last post a year ago so you are most likely asking the wrong person how much they want!

Back