1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Exc. Cond. 88 CRX Si - Shell, no engine

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by rfrumusa01, Nov 14, 2007.

1. rfrumusa01

rfrumusa01 Bean Cakes

I am now selling my pride and joy, my favorite car in the whole world. 3 years ago, I did an LS swap, boosted, and the engine blew. The car has been garaged ever since that with a cover on it. I had intentions of working on it again, but my 12 second daily driver leaves me with little or no motivation to touch the car again. So hear it is:

Shell only... I have additional parts laying around, some will go with the car, some will be additional. Engine bay ready for B-series swap. Yellow in color.... this car is immaculate. Slight rust forming on pass. rear quarter, very small spot, and top drvr. side of windshield. overall paint is very nice, interior very clean. Stock Recaro Si seats out of a 91 CRX Si - great shape.

This car was not intended as a street car. The windshield wipers and components have been removed, all air ducts, heater core and heater controls also removed. However, dash and all interior panels still in car and in great shape.

INTERIOR
    - New floor mats
    - Momo racing steering wheel
    - Momo leather shift knob
    - Short-throw shifter
    - 91 Si Recaro seats
    - Sunroof
    - Light window tint
    - Clean carpets

SUSPENSION
    - Tockico Blue shocks
    - Eibach Springs
    - Front Strut bar
    - Camber kit
    - All new bushings

OTHER
    - Energy Susp. Shift Bushings
    - Enjo B-Series shift linkage
    - LS (B18A) Engine mounts
    - Brand New Front Mount Intercooler (installed)
    - Brand new Firestone front tires
    - Nitto 450's in rear
    - All exhaust piping still under car

Make an offer. When I was not trying to sell it, people were offering me $1,800 for the shell, just as it appears in the photos below. Additional questions, pls. ask me. I DO have additional parts that can be negotiated into the price, but please be reasonable. We all know CRX's are not easy to find in this good of condition. The car is located in upstate NY - Rochester area. I will be taking additional photos this week. Thanks for looking!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. todubbled1

todubbled1 EFfin Sedan

So how much you want for it and can you send pics?

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

this thread is a year old

4. celmore

celmore New Member

the car has probably went thru 5 different owners since the last post a year ago so you are most likely asking the wrong person how much they want!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted