FS: F23A4 complete engine, J30A shortblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

F23A4- 2001(?) Accord, ULEV engine:
This engine was run low on oil by its previous owner who was a cranky and confused old man so needless to say it was hard to get any good info out of him. So I'm not sure exactly why the oil went low, and I haven't gotten a chance to break the motor open to examine exactly what's wrong. All I know is that it runs like crap, sluggish and low power. As far as I know it could just be a clogged vtec solenoid, bad sensor, bad/broken rings, I don't know...
Engine is complete from top to bottom, intake mani/tb/injectors/vtec solenoid/etc. It's definitely good for a lot of useable parts at the very least $50/bo

J30A shortblock- 2003 V6 Accord:
This was a victim of the infamous Honda "porous casting" issue, so it has a small pinhole in the block that will need to be sealed up with epoxy/jb weld/tig weld/whatever. This also has been sitting open and unprotected for a while now, so there is some rust on the cylinder walls and could use a hone. $50/bo

While we're at it, anybody have any use for newer Accord auto trans cores? I've got about 4 of them laying around :rollseyes:

I can ship anything here and/or willing to part out whatever you might need from any of these, throw me requests!

Back