FS: FS: '00 Stage 2 PnP JDM B18C Head, B18c Shortblock...etc...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ricky05

'00 JDM B18c Head
- CNC'd and Stage2 hand port and polish done by Baker Heads Las Vegas (made head for fastest civic in las vegas)
- Blended valve pockets for high flow application
- skunk2 norm compression valves
- skunk2 titanium dual valve springs
- skunk2 titanium retainers
- knife-edged surface for excellent mating with block

I was going to do a nice all motor setup on my civic but have decided to sell my whole car and go with something more practical. I spared no cost when doing the work on this head, as it was going to be put in my daily driver heh. This head would be awesome for any all motor or turbo application. i have all the parts for it. valve cover and everything is in a plastic bin. Just check out the pics. Any more information needed just let me know, i really need to get rid of all my B18c stuff so i can afford my new car. i have the stock gsr camshafts and cam gears to go with. I have everything neatly labeled in a plastic bin that goes with this head. Head is still in plastic bag given to me by Baker Heads so head has 0 miles. Took it out of plastic so i could take pics then i put it back in
asking $1600 but shoot me some good offers

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

'00 JDM GSR SHORTBLOCK
- only 33,000 miles on it. REAL JDM B18C i bought off a guy. i have all papers that will come with motor to whoever buys it.
- has everything neatly labeled in a plastic bin that goes to it. if u need pictures please let me know. i have everything on file for this.
- i will throw in a brand new set of Eagle Connecting Rods that i bought for $400.
- includes flywheel, clutch, all nuts and bolts, oil pan (has a dent on bottom) and all things that are attached to a longblock. ask for more details if u want to know in detail what i have. motor is stored in my friends shop so i dont have it right in front of me to list.
This is the shortblock that goes with the head above. Cylinder walls are perfect. I had a Honda mechanic check it out and there are no problems at all with this block. I was going to have the pistons swapped out to high compression pistons and put in the eagle rods i bought, but as you already know i am abandoning this project. so my loss is your gain on this one.
asking $1000

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

A few questions

First, do you still have the head and block? How long did your bluid take? The reason I am asking, is because I'm half way through my deployment and I'm going to do a bluid that is close to yours. Except I want forced induction. What were the things you did first, and cost effective? I'd be pleased if you helped in my journey to build my ej.

yes i still have both the head and block... were you interested in buying it? or just want information..the build never became complete...i have to buy a new car...and need to get money for what i have done. i have been doing this build for a few months..and have taken the head to get it ported and polished from a local reputable head shop in vegas. im selling my stuff pretty cheap, considering if u look at how much b18c motors cost..this is pretty much a complete motor for 2600 WITH a PORTED AND POLISHED HEAD with expensive performance parts already assembled in the head.

Last edited:
intrested

I'm very instrested, but I have a problem, some what. I'm in Iraq and do not return until late november, early december. I have no were to put the motor but in my car, and that is in Utah. so if yo still have it by December, you'll receive an e-mail from me.

It is I again

You say you have pictures, I would like to see them. Are the head, and block completely apart? If so are you willing to put it together. Where is the tranny? What chassis did it come out of? Now I understand that the Cam gears and cam shaft are stock, right? Pistons, sleeves, is everything (expect the conector rods) on the block stock? Very intrested, I think we can help each other out.

when i bought this it was a longblock...so there was no tranny.. i wasnt sure at the time if i was going to go turbo or NA...cus that would determine what tranny to buy. (LS for turbo, GSR tranny for NA)

The head and block are disassembled...they can be put back together..but i would rather not. it would be easier for whoever bought it to change out the pistons and connecting rods if it was the way it is. i will take pics next time i am at my buddys shop and post them up.

Good thinking on the head separation

Don't bother running to your friends shop if it's out of your way, I'll take your word for it.

Is the head completely apart? Or is the head separated from the block?

One more question for now, what made you change from FI to NA? That's one thing I'm going to be wondering about. I would like to see how a NA on my chassis, with polyurethane bushings feels. But I would need to answer that before I put the motor together (i.e. high compression pistons, sleeves, skunk2 stage 2 high comp cams, shit like that). I was going to use the services of Full-Race for a stage two cust. turbo (t3/ar.61, I think) but I have to make the choice early to avoid a massive loss of money down the road.

I would really appreciate your insight. By the way, I'm pretty serious.

the head is completely assembled all u have to do is put the cams and cam gears in it and the valve cover on top. NA gsr's are pretty powerful..it all just depends on what you are planning on using the car for. if u want to do crazy drags and want a super powerful car..i would say go turbo WITH a built motor for turbo ie. a little lower compression pistons and some skunk2 turbo cams. that would be a very nice setup. but i chose NA because i wasnt looking for 350whp i just wanted ~250whp so thats what i was building for. i have all the parts neatly labeled so if u had a manual for a gsr motor...u would know where everything goes its piece of cake

How complete is the block, with like dist, alter, fuel pump, shit like that? Sorry about so many questions, I'm just trying to take the best road to success

My mailing address zip code will be 84045, it's in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Can you calculate the shippment fees for me, or you can send me your zip code, and the estimated weight. my email is dav_r7@yahoo.com. Which payment method do you prefer? Do you accept Visa? (joke).

my zip code is 89113 but where it will be shipped from is gonna be 89135 cus thats where the post office is..
estimated weight is 368 from the invoice i got when i receieved it. and that was the whole motor assembled.

also, since its such a large amount...paypal will only let me take out 500/mnth. i mean i could take that form of payment....but a money order or cashiers check would be better...so i could take it and put the down payment on my new car! lol thanks for keeping in touch

sure man thats not a problem. shipping was liike 300 from oregon to me. try checking with a company called Forwardair. they have good quotes

I'm going to speak my mom who's probably going to pick it up. Please bare with me on this process, we're doing busy things here in Iraq. Sorry if communication gets interupted in the next few days, I still want that motor!

Back