fs/ft 1988 mazda rx7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatch4life

i have for sale a 1988 mazda rx7
car has 140000 miles on body
motor has 50xxx miles ( out of a 91 jspec automatic)
motor has fresh extened port
intake
3" down pipe w/full three inch exhaust
super rfl bov
greddy full auto turbo timer
greddy egt gauge
sun pro boost gauge.
f.c.d.
walbro 255 fuel pump
e-fan
4.30 lsd rear end
dropped about two inchs all around(just springs dont know what they are)
car has red hood again
car hauls and still pretty good on gas when you dont go into boost
no cd player
front has no carpet
front bumper support has been cut for front mount.
i have a front mount some where if i find it i will include with sale
have big ass bag of extra parts(series4 and 5)
has salvage title due to some dumb ass backing up onto the car.
only damage was my turbo2 hood which cas 4700 so they totaled it
probly forgetting some stuff
asking $5000 obo
interested in trades
let me know what you have
you can also elmail me j.toolin@yahoo.com
'edit' just did ngk plugs and wires, fuel filter, and altinator belt
have dual altinator pully and light weight mazda racing main drive pully to throw in

100_0799.jpg

100_0804.jpg

100_0803-1.jpg

Last edited:
it is a clean fast 7 i have seen it running around charleston. never raced it cuz my car is a broke piece but i can vouch for the car.

oh i know why this is not selling, this is a damn honda forum jeeze. joking people, some body has got to want this thing, its a quick and extremly fun car just need something a little bigger and want to get back into the honda scene what can i say i love um

Just cause it is a Honda forum doesn't mean people don't like other cars. We aren't on an Chevy/Ford/Dodge site :ph34r:. If I had the 5 i'd be interested. Good luck with the sale/trade.

I'll trade you my 87 CRX, it's apart right now. It's got a mint body, 2 complete engines: My "magic" head running 14:1 static compression, and a motor from Tom (Owner of RPR). I can deliver.

I also have a 1977 Cosworth vega, also apart - I'll offer the body. it's 20,000 orig miles, no rust and mint glass. It's got a white interior on a black body. LSD 7" rear included, but the motor and trans I would want $3000 more for

would you be able to tag this car or no since it has a salvage title? i live in maryland so i'd be able to tag it historic.

yes you can tag it. i got tags right now. wasnt any prob. i just had a turbo2 hood on the car and that was the only thing damaged but worth 4700 bucks so they totalled it.

Back