FS/FT 1990 240sx SE in PA!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6lsturbo

Price drop bump---- 1200 bucks
Found a car that i want to buy so now im letting the 240 go for 1200 bucks if picked up by 12/21/06 contact me at eg6lsturbo@aol.com for quicker response
PICS eg6lsturbo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FS/FT 1990 240sx SE in PA!!!!

The car is a 1990 nissan 240sx se.It has 153k miles on it but the motor is still very strong. The only thing wrong with it mechanically is that the throwout bearing might be starting to wear but has plenty of life left.It has 4 wheel discsbrakes ,Coilovers come with the car but are not yet installed.It is a 5 speed...obviously. It is primered black due to lack of any clearcoat whatsoever when I aquired the car.The car also has a 3 inch apexi N1 cat back exhaust...has a deep throaty sound...not obnoxiously like a lawnmower. I would consider a trade for a 92-95 or 96-98 hatch.....stock or modded.I used to have a 93 eg with a b18/turbo and I regret getting rid of it.This is a fun car to drive dont get me wrong but its time for me to go back to my original love....hondas.The only thing wrong with the interior is a tear on the drivers side bolster (where all seats tear) and there are specks of paint on the seat...they come off if you scratch them with your fingernail...however im not patient ennough to do that. So if interested make me an offer.There is only a small rust spot on the back decklid on the INSIDE...which is an easy fix..just buy a new decklid for like $75 at a junkyard. Im located in/near reading pa 19608. E-mail me for pics and i will get back to you right away. eg6lsturbo@aol.com
Thanks Johnny
Asking $2000 OBO
PICS------ http://www.importpost.com/index.php?showtopic=2650:D

Last edited:
yes i am but your in S.C. and im from P.A. and thats a little far for me

Back