FS/FT: 1991 Accord LX coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

1991 Accord LX coupe- seattle silver (champagne) exterior, maroon interior. 108k miles on body, cylinder head just rebuilt w/mild port & polish, F22A6 cam, new valve stem seals, valves and seats relapped, etc etc. New timing belts and valve clearances set about 500 miles ago. New windshield about 200 miles ago. Recently replaced: brakes all around, stock exhaust from cat back, new front springs, new struts all around.
Lots more misc. parts replaced and work done that I just can't think of at the moment.

Car has very little rust considering it's a NY car of its age- only a little starting in the typical spots at the front lower corner and rear of the wheelwells at the bumper cover. Interior is pretty much immaculate. Recent upgrades include: '99 Odyssey cd player, '92+ factory 15" alloys.

only known issues are a/c not working and there is a pretty good size dent in the pass qtr panel which looks worse than it is- I'm pretty sure it's big enough where it could just be popped out from the inside, I haven't tried yet

NewWheelsDrSideResized.jpg

NewWheelsPassSideResized.jpg

^^ the car doesn't normally sit all funky like that with the front that much higher than the rear, the rear tires were a little low when I took the pics and I had a ton of shit in the trunk...

asking $2500/bo or trade up/down/even for a 1992-93 Accord coupe w/good body and interior- running or not, an EK Civic coupe w/good body and interior- running or not, or possibly a sportbike- nothing crazy, just a basic CBR600/GSX/etc

Would you trade for a rusty yet mechanically perfect 91 Subaru Loyale wagon 4WD? Mint interior.. I'll toss the stereo in too. 5 speed, PW,pl,pm a/c. Lemme know what you think. I'm in CT.

Back