IL [fs/ft] 1996 acura integra gs-r dohc vtec b18c1 $3000obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iMxOmar

IF YOUR COMING TO TELL ME YOUR OPINION ON THE PRICE OR ANY OTHER COMMENTS PLEASE KEEP THEM TO YOUR SELF!!!!! STRICTLY SERIOUSLY BUYERS ONLY!!! PLEASE DO NOT RUIN MY THREAD BY REPLYING AND SAYING STUFF ABOUT MY AD, ONLY REPLY IF YOUR INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE CAR!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have my 1996 Acura Integra GSR 2 Door for sale

-126k miles

-B18C1 DOHC VTEC

-rebuilt title

-Black interior

-Hasport Mounts ($500 alone)

-GreDDY Headers

-Apexi Full Exhaust (LOUD and DEEP)

-AEM FUEL RAIL

-Skunk 2 Coilover Springs

-Skunk 2 Short Shifter

-Skunk 2 Cam Gears

-Skunk 2 Throttle/IntakeManifold

-KONI Yellow Shocks

-BLOX Control Arms

-BLOX Camber Kits Front & Back

-JDM Steering Wheel

car is very dependable and drives great...

the car was hit from passenger side door post, so i bought a new door and have replaced it, also fender on same side, car does need to be fixed if wanted... i dont have money to...

mechanically and driving wise car starts right up and drives EXCELLENT

if interested in the car let me know

text or call 773-844-4202

or email xmalikauto@yahoo.com

im asking $3000 or BEST OFFER

CAR DOES NOT HAVE A FLAT TIRE ANY LONGER!!!! IS NOW DRIVABLE AGAIN!!!!

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01492.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

DSC01509.jpg

DSC01511.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

gsr6.jpg

ok my car is hit from Pasenger side, which damaged the door/fender POST... which is now pushed in and now needs to be pulled out so it aligns with the door, if you look the passenger door the TOP clamp is screwed in but BOTTOM has NO screw/nuts cuz bottom of post is pushed so it doesnt touch the bottom of clamp so i cant put in the screws... so door doesnt closd properly.... i had a fender on the car my tire popped so it ripped off so now theres no fender there any more BUT i have changed the rim/tire so theres a SPARE tire there now and car is now drivable again, but its not street legal yet until a throw another fender on for driving... i have been driving the car as is for about 1200miles and havent been pulled over at all, and havent had any problem other then the tire popping... now im asking $2500 cash FIRM for this car... i like your car but a few things make me hesitate from trading it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THINGS NEEDED TO BE DONE FOR IT TO BE MINT AGAIN

- Car needs to be pulled from pass side so it alignes the door
-New Fender replacement
-paint job to make it look super clean again
-bumper repair on bottom
-dent pulled out pass qp easy/scratches fixed this will be included in painting part...

all this should cost around $1000 to get it done nice and clean to turn into a nice bad ass fast GSR with all the parts it has on it...

so if you buy it for $3000or best offer add another $1000 for fixing it at a local body shop

that puts you at $4000, now tell me where you going to find a MINT clean integra around you can buy for $4000 with all the parts i have on this car>>>>???

i might even just sell it for $2500 firm if i get a immeadiate buyer that willing to buy it. so its $3500 how cheap is that??? just think about it.... you can turn around and flip this car for $7000-$8000 autotrader craigslist or ebay.... after fixed im a student and dont have time to fix it this was my original plan...

Back