fs/ft 92 civic hatch b18b in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fastrex_00

i currently have a 92 civic hatch with a b18b motor here is a list of mods
NOS 75 shot (wet system)
head has been ported and polished
new timing belt and water pump (honda)
AEM intake
DC SPORTS type r header
UNORTODOX under drive pulley (crankshaft)
AEM fuel pressure regulator
WALBRO 255lph fuel pump
RSR exhaust
front and rear upper strut bars
SI front and back seats
DC SPORTS short shifter
5in monstrer tach
BOMEX body kit
17in wheels
SKUNK 2 coilovers 1 peice halo headlights(black)
the car is clean 1 little spot of rust on 1/4 panel I am asking 4200 for the car or possible trade for a 88-91 civic or crx i am located in western PA if u would like moe info you can call me at(724)323-7064
I will post pics soon as i can

DAMN
If it was nitrous, 17in wheel and body kit free i would be interested.

where at in PA are you and do you still have the car? Im looking for a hatch but wanted one with out a body kit. hows the motor running any problems and how fast is it? would you be willing to lower the price? Got anymore pics like of the interior?

I have a 89 civic hatch with a mini-me swap that doesnt run right (i think the vtec solenoid is bad not sure) si tranny, eibach lowering springs, I/E 90,000 miles on car 105,000 on motor Body is in pretty good shape

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 89 civic hatch with a mini-me swap that doesnt run right (i think the vtec solenoid is bad not sure) si tranny, eibach lowering springs, I/E 90,000 miles on car 105,000 on motor Body is in pretty good shape

I think he is trying to SELL the car, i don't think it said anything about wnating trades.

Why would he donwgrade and go from a '92 to an '89 that doesn't run right? :blink:

yeah i still have the car i really can not do any better on the price because i just put a new clutch and flywheel (act 6-puck,xtreme pressure plate,8lb.flywheel)in it. The car pulls strong I would trade for a 88-91 civic or crx but has to be equal valued

will add more pics later

I am from uniontown PA

i have a 91 crx si with a d16z6 swap, body kit, projector light, tail lights, p28 ecu with turbo chip, wired for hondata or equal, short shifter, header, high flow cat, 2 1/4 exhaust all the way back, extra trans and z6 block, and alternator. 14" steelies, u can keep the rims to compinsate, email is jacobtaylor586@hotmail.com if ur interested, motor has around 100,00 on it

Quoted post[/post]]
i have a 91 crx si with a d16z6 swap, body kit, projector light, tail lights, p28 ecu with turbo chip, wired for hondata or equal, short shifter, header, high flow cat, 2 1/4 exhaust all the way back, extra trans and z6 block, and alternator. 14" steelies, u can keep the rims to compinsate, email is jacobtaylor586@hotmail.com if ur interested, motor has around 100,00 on it

i would like to see some pictures of it. where are u located?

Back