FS/FT 93 Accord w. Jdm H22 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lazyAE86

I have a 93 2dr 5sp accord with a jdm H22 with less then 70k on motor and the tranny was just replaced. it's got:
Headers/2.5in exhaust/ hi-flow cat
sway bars/ coil overs.

The car itself will run low 14's maybe high 13's.
3500 obo/ will trade for ae86 gts coupe or hatch or a 240
If anyone is interested let me know I can send pics I just don't know how to post em on this site. Or email me at escobarz31@yahoo.com

does it have the H22 trans also or just the stock accord trans? LSD or no? exterior/interior colors? body condition?

Quoted post[/post]]
does it have the H22 trans also or just the stock accord trans? LSD or no? exterior/interior colors? body condition?
It's an ex f22 tranny, I was planning on turbocharging it so I left the long gears on. Its a kinda brownish tan on the outside and the interior is maroon... an oh yeah, theres no interior from the front seats back... except for carpet, no lsd and the body just has one dent on the rear pass. quarter(not from me) and lil scratches here and there..

that's kinda funny- wanna trade for a seattle silver (champagne) '91 5-spd coupe with maroon interior and a dent in the pass rear qtr? :p

Let me know asap when i can come pick it up or we can talk about the car...I am Very interested and i am selling my car this weekend so i will have money asap...
Thanks
Miles

Back