FS/FT 93 Passat GLX VR6 in New England

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
93 VW Passat GLX VR6
5 speed
maroon on black interior
all power
moonroof
power/heated mirrors
BBS wheels
4 wheel discs

believe it or not, these cars have some get up and go. pulls through 65 in 2nd gear. needs a couple little things, but mechanicly sound. very good in the snow, tires still have tons of tread. look up the blue book, its around $3500, i'll sell it outright for 1/2 that or a decent trade...

needs:
passenger fog lamp lens (projector ok, still works)
passenger front door latch
drivers mirror glass (housing ok, not cracked/broken)
a radio and some speakers

reason for selling:
its just too big....i miss my hatch's

passat003.jpg

passat002.jpg

passat004.jpg

passat005.jpg

passat007.jpg

passat006.jpg

passat001.jpg

email me at: transhosmer2@yahoo.com if interested

hmm, n00b with 2 posts, one asking to trade this pile, and another offering a VW for sale on a honda website... and on top of it he includes his e-mail implying he wont be coming back to see reply posts, or to check his PM's...

i will never understand this...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 26 2005, 01:31 PM
hmm, n00b with 2 posts, one asking to trade this pile, and another offering a VW for sale on a honda website... and on top of it he includes his e-mail implying he wont be coming back to see reply posts, or to check his PM's...

i will never understand this...
[post=451702]Quoted post[/post]​

1. this "pile" makes a stock civic look like a joke

2. n00b on this site maybe, but i was putting b16's in CRX's when you had to buy the whole damn front cut and weld in the new radiator support, use the JDM hood ect to get them to fit because Hasport mounts didn't exist

3. email in the ad to make it easier/faster to get ahold of me

4. yeah, how many non-hondas are for sale on the front page???
-hint: its 9 (not counting mine)

thanks for the bump, ass

1) i don;t give a shit what you think that pile looks like, its still a fuckin vw, and i disagree, i would take a stock civic with 4 flat tires and no doors over a vw...

2) and i wasn't questioning your honda knowledge, i just have a problem with people wandering in here and trying to use this site to sell their shitty cars...
this site is a community of people that help one another and i take offense to people like you that just show up to use and abuse while offering nothing in return...

4) and how many of those non-hondas are from n00bs like yourself, as compared to people that contribute here, and as part of this community are offering their cars for sale?

Back