FS/FT: '93 VX in TX. Trade for 5spd EF Sedan!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jonathan_eh

I Would like to trade for a 5 speed EF Sedan with power options. Car must have a/c! My car plus up to $400 cash is available, at my discretion.

i=wMjkwOTAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMjkwOTA0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMjkwOTA1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMjkwOTA2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMjkwOTE2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMjkwOTE3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMjkwOTE4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMjkwOTY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. 137K on the odometer, doesn't burn any oil, and is in very good shape mechanically. The clutch was replaced under 10K ago. I consistently get 40+ mpg with the a/c on. Air is ice cold.

The car has about $500 worth of total body damage, but it is all cosmetic. You can see the damage to the fender and bumper, and I circled in red a dent on the tailgate. The car drives straight and tracks straight.

Has brand new front tires. I do have the stock EG ebrake cover, but I have the tan integra armrest in there just because I want an armrest and I had it laying around.

The car will come with the stock Civic radio, not the unit in the pics. Car also comes with a cargo cover that's in good shape.

I would like to sell as-is for $2,500 OBO, or trade straight for an EF Sedan w/power options, 5 Speed, with *working* A/C and a Black or Gray interior. If your car does not have A/C, don't even approach me. A/C is a must! I will accept a blue interior trade if the car is in great shape. I can offer up to $400 cash on top of the trade for a good car.

So, the million dollar question: Does anybody want my daily driver?

Best way to contact me is via AIM: sxybumjonathan or email gotatight92si@yahoo.com

Back