TN FS/FT: '94 Civic coupe (swapped) in TN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

add some to the price or the right trade and ill throw in a set of polished gram light 57c's

hey man i got a 97 ej6 and its got alot of shit done to it!!!85mm boredarton sleevs fully forged high comp pistons crower i beam rods percision balanced and mico polished stroker crankdual valve springs retainers diamond milled!!it needs some body work!!it has a jun front lip,jdm black headlights,si side skirts,painted vis carbon fiber hood<integra seats!!!gsr trans and 6 puck clutch light flywheel,long tube 421 header!!!to much shit to list!!!its fuckin fast ran 13.0 at 99mph at bristol!!the down fall is that it needs a little body work like i said cuz some haters that dont like to c that they not the only 1 that can beat a turbo cars ass!!!just get back to me ima have some pics of the car on here tomorrow!!!my phone num is 423-384-8102

hey man i have a super clean jdm h22 93 ex accord i would need some cash on top i live in knoxville let me know if you are interested

acura

i got a acura integra 4door gsr call me at 901-503-2618

Back