fs/ft 95 del sol si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frodotoolbox

92 civic si d15b
i have a 1995 del sol si with the stock d16z6
has cold air intake, header back custom exhaust, stage 2 clutch and flywheel (about 5k miles on it), interior is almost perfect (torn on carpet where the stock honda mat was and tiny pinky sized hole in back of drivers seat), adjustable coil overs (blox camber kit on the way, not in car yet just ordered it car is sitting stock height), upper front sway bar (from vtec model del sol).
the car has 118,xxx miles on motor and chassis.
oil change every 4,000 miles with royal purple and k&n filter since i have had it (bought it at 92,xxx miles)
runs great
my daily driver and the only reason for selling is im kinda sick of haveing to take two cars if i want to go out with three or four people.

i have a vix carbon fiber trunk and top (trunk is on the car but top has primer on it from the retard i got it from) i have the stock trunk and top.
tires are brand new (i got them about a week ago) on 13 84accord steelies and i am getting my stock rims back soon.
i also have a few little things sitting around that i will throw in.(shift knob, rear lower sway bar, zc head (if wanted) and a few things at my brother house if wanted.)
car is very clean it just needs to be buffed i just havent had the time i go to school and work from 6 a.m. to about 11p.m.
i am looking for $4,000 or trade for 240sx s14 style preferably.

pm me your email for pictures or i will try to get some up by saturday.
call if you have questions 1(843)291-2602 my cell *Jamie (call after 3pm)

i know its sunday i have the pictures but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get them on the thread so email me if you ar interested.
i need the money and i know someone out there wants a clean del sol.

Post them somewhere (Photobucket, the members album here), right click the image, copy image location, click the image button (little mountain button) here, and paste the URL. Click OK.

most f*cked up thing happened on sunday mack truck+rocks+del sol=cracked windshield!!!
659.jpg

Last edited:
more pics if wanted this is taking up an a$$ load of room pm me you email and ill send them asap.
i will get interior pics too.

what part of sc you reside in? im from charleston, have family there..

if i was gonna buy the car i could easily pick it up on a visit to sc.

that is depending on if i had the money for it

car is currently not for sale anymore yesterday it started making anoise like a valve tap and my brother said that it is the same noise his sentra started to make right before he threw a rod bearing.

i live in summerville. its about 15 min away from charleston.

wow.. umm did i mention that i lived in charleston my whole life until recently?? lol

yeh anyways... whats the status on the sol right now?? is good and fixed or fucked?

fucked i threw a rod and im pretty sure the head is fucked so im getting a shitty truck to drive for now and im giong to end up building the del sol and if i dont like it when im done its going back up here.

Back