FS/FT- 95 Eclipse with lambos +much more in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aepimp04

PowderCoat Guru
Hey guys, it's been about 2 years since I have owned my last civic. I am ready to go back to my honda roots, so I am looking for more of a trade than anything. I have a 95 Eclipse with a mod list a mile long. I am looking for a civic or CRX with a 5spd tranny but I will entertain any offers. Just time to move on, im at the end with this project eclipse....The car runs excellent and does pull hard. I drove it everyday to work, untill november than moved it to a storage shed for winter.

the car is located near State College Pennsylvania

1995 Eagle Talon
This is a 1 of a kind custom 95 Talon with a Eclipse conversion. Just about Everything that can be bolted on and made for power has been added. The car is sponsored by TEAM SCP, Street Car Performance. The car is a non turbo 420A motor which has been rebuilt, in April of 2007, I purchased it with a bad headgasket and had it rebuilt with all new gaskets, and Stage 2 Crower Cams. I also added a new clutch at the time along with a new timing belt. It is a 5spd car. Runs Excellent, I drive it regularly to work. The modifications that was added this summer is below.

Exterior
Full Blitz Body kit
Eclipse Carbon fiber TYC taillights
Carbon Fiber OEM style hood
Sparco Hood pins
blue wireloom engine dress up
Carbon Fiber G3 mirrors with LED's
Shaved door moldings
Shaved Roof Lines
Shaved the rear wiper
Shaved the windshield squirters
Shaved antenna
Molded Roof scoop
molded side skirts
GT factory Lambo Doors
TYC G3 chrome projector headlights w/ halos
Drilled and Slotted Rotors
17" ADR battle EXE wheels
Sonar NS-1 215/45/17 tires

INTERIOR
JDM polished Short throw shifter
Ralli art Steering wheel and Hub
Real Carbon fiber dash kit

Performance
Crower Stage 2 cams
JDM 4-2-1 Header
DEI Heatwrap on header
Magnaflow High flow cat
3" Ractive Catback exhaust
CI motorsports EGR block off kit
CI motorsports 160 degree Thermostat
Prothane motor mounts
Unorthodox Under drive pulley
Spal 12" electric Pusher fan
Mushimoto Custom Civic 1/2 size radiator
Clutchmaster stage 1 clutch package
OBX BLUE reinforced radiator hose
Apexi SAFC
NGK AFX wideband and 02

2963597_1_full.jpg

2963597_2_full.jpg

2963597_5_full.jpg

2963597_6_full.jpg

2963597_7_full.jpg

You can see the car is not perfect condition it needs a paint job it's only primer. The car Does need a power steering belt as I took it off when I took it to the drag strip to see what it could do, and I never put it back on. The roof scoop has a few small cracks becuase it is not filled in and air gets in and has no where to go. Also the interior needs some work because the Interior paint is starting to flake some...other than that the car runs awesome.

Last edited:
420 isn't that whats in it now.... whats the best it ran any config

the car is a ESI, FWD. Is says in my orginal post that it is a 420A motor. At the drag strip the car made a 15.3 pass But my 60' are still pretty bad....the 17's just dont help. the 15.3 was with a 2.6 60'

Snuck into an airport late one nite and took it off the biggest airplane they had!!! haha, but seriously it came from NOPI. It's ridiculously high, when I look in the rearview mirror u actaully look under it, cuz it sits higher then the glass in hte hatch!

Car's rice-er-oni. But if it were an actual Eclipse and I had the money I'd buy it and de-rice it for a nice daily beater :).

Back