FS/FT 96-00 Civic Eibach ProKit (SoCal)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kungpowchang69

" OMFG! ITS JDM! "
I have an Eibach Prokit Springs for a 96-00 Honda Civic. The springs are in GOOD condition, nothing wrong with them. Rides smoothly, perfect for everyday driving without putting stress on your vehicle. I had the springs on my car for a few months then switched them to some tein springs. I will let them go for $115 obo (or best offer). Please NO LOWBALLIN! And NO SCAMMERS! If you dont have the money then dont bother wasting my time or yours.​

Willing to trade for 99-00 Civic Carbon Fiber or Painted Black Polyurethane Type-R or Carbon Fiber Mugen Lip

Cell: (951)314-1742​

Price: $115 obo

More Information:​

*High Performance Handling
*Lower Center of Gravity Lowers vehicle 1.0"-1.5"
*Progressive Spring Design
*Excellent Ride Quality
*Million Mile Warranty​

The Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs are the perfect answer for most frequently driven streetcars. Its Eibachs legendary Progressive Lowering spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicles performance and appearance.​

The Eibach Pro Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.​

Every Eibach Pro Kit is designed and tested by Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using Eibachs proprietary, progressive spring Kit design, Pro Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.​

Photos:
P1010063.jpg
P1010064.jpg

Last edited:
Back