1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS/FT: 96 Civic DX Hatchback in Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Buktheng, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Buktheng

Buktheng Member

Sup peeps, I got a 96 DX hatch for sale, it has the stock motor, Championship White paintjob but the guy that had it before never sprayed on the clear coat so the car just has the paint on it. Its lowered on Drop-Zone coilovers with SI rims that I sprayed bronze. The front has B/F Goodrich T/A Touring tires and the back are Falkzen Azenis tires. Has exhaust, doesnt sound like a fart can at all and the back is gutted, and a carbon fiber hood.
    Looking to trade for a four door car, like a four door integra is definitely something I would like but let me know what you have. Not sure how much the car is worth but just hit me up with some offers and we'll talk. Call my cell at 610 329 3531 or hit me up on AIM, sn is Bukthengsta.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

If the car is championship white then... why arent the side skirts painted, nore the side moldings. It looks 100 % better when they are colormatched. But how much do you want for it cash?

3. Buktheng

Buktheng Member

They aren't painted because they were COVERED up buddy!

4. Buktheng

Buktheng Member

First Person To Come to My Door With 3500 Drives It Home!

5. drobinson

drobinson Junior Member

Where in PA are you located?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted