FS/FT: 96 Civic DX Hatchback in Pennsylvania

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buktheng

Sup peeps, I got a 96 DX hatch for sale, it has the stock motor, Championship White paintjob but the guy that had it before never sprayed on the clear coat so the car just has the paint on it. Its lowered on Drop-Zone coilovers with SI rims that I sprayed bronze. The front has B/F Goodrich T/A Touring tires and the back are Falkzen Azenis tires. Has exhaust, doesnt sound like a fart can at all and the back is gutted, and a carbon fiber hood.
Looking to trade for a four door car, like a four door integra is definitely something I would like but let me know what you have. Not sure how much the car is worth but just hit me up with some offers and we'll talk. Call my cell at 610 329 3531 or hit me up on AIM, sn is Bukthengsta.

Civic1.jpg

Civic2.jpg

Civic3.jpg

If the car is championship white then... why arent the side skirts painted, nore the side moldings. It looks 100 % better when they are colormatched. But how much do you want for it cash?

First Person To Come to My Door With 3500 Drives It Home!

Back