FS/FT: 97 Civic EX Coupe 100K STOCK! New England

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djSALIX

I have a (mostly) stock 1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe with 99K Miles.

Nothing is wrong with this car. Recently had a tune-up done. The pictures do NOT do this car justice. Paint is perfect (my camera sucks.)

It has a 5-speed tranny w/a 1.6L SOHC VTEC engine.

Looking to trade for something (swapped b/h series only or other type of car) or outright sell

Car has a Connectcut Re-Constructed title due to the front bumper and passenger side door being stolen while it was in the shop for a minor accident where it was hit in the passenger side fender (fully perfect and I have reciepts). Car was professionally repaired and inspected by the DMV and was issued a Re-Constructed Title.

Please reply/PM/IM w/questions. Thank you.

carwash034copy.jpg

MODS:
DIY Front Grille
Front/Rear Lips (Painted)
Cheap-o Shift Knob
e-Bay Intake w/K&N Filter
Sony CD Player
Redded out Tailights (New pics of these will be up later)

I have the title in hand. I will only give VIN to serious people.

More Pictures:

nightonthecar002.jpg

nightonthecar004%20copy.jpg

nightonthecar006.jpg

nightonthecar009.jpg

Shoot me some offers :thumbup:

AIM: djSALIXdotcom
MSN: djsalix@gmail.com (also my e-mail)

Is your hood popped in those pics? If not it looks like it doesnt line up right. But on the other hand nice car but i am looking for something with less miles :unsure: .

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic+Dec 24 2004, 07:59 PM-->
Is your hood popped in those pics? If not it looks like it doesnt line up right. But on the other hand nice car but i am looking for something with less miles :unsure: .
[post=436912]Quoted post[/post]​

I've fixed it since then.

92civicb18b1
@Dec 24 2004, 08:20 PM
how much outright
[post=436922]Quoted post[/post]​

Make an offer.

i can't give u a price I'll lowball ya. You're looking for a certain price so just tell us.

If you wanna know what I would say....I paided less than 1k for my clean titled hatches...all 3. But I want a newer car too so PM me with a price or soemthing.

Back