FS/FT 97 coupe B16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97 EX coupe 140xx miles on shell Body is in Great condition, Clean title. NO rust very little dings, told under 60k on motor (b16a) was told it was a second gen b16.

Snapped a timing belt, looks NOT to have floated any vavles or any other damage. You MAY just be able toput on timing belt and drive!.

head is all but removed (intake mani bracket holding it on) previous owner was in process of parting it. I have all cam bolts, cam caps, cams, vc, spare iac, and vtec solinoid.

Has a fuel pressure regulater, no name header,strut bar,sts,lowering springs (green so im guessing tein's, its Low) Si spoiler/trunklid/inner tails.

No power options (hey its lighter
wink.gif
) grey interior is decent condition

Not so good>

Needs timing belt obviously, missing grill (may have one coming for it) had a body kiy molded and removed NOT bad at all just needs some sanding down in those areas. in Black Primer..hey paint it the color you want
smile.gif
no radio.

Car books for $3900 Stock i figure since in primer, not running that drops the value atleast $1,000 -1500 but then the b16 $2k swap helps the value alittle (depends if u like swapped cars)

So im gonna start asking $3,200 OBO willing to trade plus or minus cash for ???

Located in columbus, ohio

Please email or im me for pictures mx6trickout@aol.com or aim-mx6trickout

Attachments

• IM000630.JPG
    IM000630.JPG
    420.1 KB · Views: 401
  • IM000628.JPG
    IM000628.JPG
    511.9 KB · Views: 493
body is clean, jus needs paint...better than if it was painted a stupid color then you'd have to put it in primer then repaint

but im interested to know what price YOU think it should be

maybe 14-15 hundred ive seen some clean shells go for 900-1000 and the motor not running is not worth 1500...im not trying to down your post just priced a too high... people have a hard time selling b16 swapped 96-98 for 3500

ok thanks for your input...eveyone else is saying other wise

Still at $2800 FIRM this is the only place iv'e posted so far so im sure when i advertise it it wont take too long to sell

good luck with sell if you want to sell just the shell without the b16 pm me

what happen to advertising and selling quick. i dont think you could get 2800 out of it fixed its a dx with a b16. ill give you 1500 as sits thats 500 for a primered dx shell and a 1000 for a non running b16

btw i have't listed it in but 2 or 3 places

Lowballers end up with no parts cause there broke

parting out swap and selling shell for $1k or running with a D for $2500

lmk asap if interested!!

Back