SD fs/ft 98 civic lx $4,500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marieisonfire

i have an automatic 4 door honda civic lx with under 75 k miles. it comes with two sets of tires and rims. its in great condition inside and out and gets amazing gas mileage. i am only the second owner of this car and it has never been in an accident. it has a new battery and breaks, and just had an oil change. it runs perfectly! it's mainly stock except for a dual deck, rims, and 6 1/2 inch JL audio speakers that were in the car when i bought it. its a great car, i'm just trying to get a manual. i'm asking 4500 and would possibly drive to meet you. trades are negotiable.

for more info call or text me at 605-393-5483 or email at solitary_echoes@hotmail.com

0308101057a.jpg

0308101057.jpg

just a word of advice, you might have more success putting on stock wheels and taillights. remove the stickers and try to sell it to an older woman who needs a commuter car.

i don't think many honda enthusiasts will be interesed in a ricey 4 door. it SHOULD sell very quickly on craigslist or autotrader if you do that.

Back