1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SD fs/ft 98 civic lx $4,500

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by marieisonfire, Mar 8, 2010.

1. marieisonfire

marieisonfire New Member

i have an automatic 4 door honda civic lx with under 75 k miles. it comes with two sets of tires and rims. its in great condition inside and out and gets amazing gas mileage. i am only the second owner of this car and it has never been in an accident. it has a new battery and breaks, and just had an oil change. it runs perfectly! it's mainly stock except for a dual deck, rims, and 6 1/2 inch JL audio speakers that were in the car when i bought it. its a great car, i'm just trying to get a manual. i'm asking 4500 and would possibly drive to meet you. trades are negotiable.

for more info call or text me at 605-393-5483 or email at solitary_echoes@hotmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. keith605

keith605 New Member

cars for sale for $4,200 know if anyone interested

3. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

just a word of advice, you might have more success putting on stock wheels and taillights. remove the stickers and try to sell it to an older woman who needs a commuter car.

i don't think many honda enthusiasts will be interesed in a ricey 4 door. it SHOULD sell very quickly on craigslist or autotrader if you do that.

4. tjweberhonda123

tjweberhonda123 New Member

lol agreed those rims rnt that cool eather

5. marieisonfire

marieisonfire New Member

lol dude they're old as hell i bought it from some cowboy

6. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

i was gonna say... those are very 90's

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted