Fs/Ft Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drockab

I got a 91 accord ex 4dr 5 speed the body has 240xxx miles and the engine im unsure how many miles it has its a single non v f22a4 i had some stuff done to the car about 3 months ago and the car has been pack for almot 2 months now everything im going to list was put in brand new
tein basic all around
rear disc brake conversion
Rotors and pads all around
axles upper and lower control arms
and i might be forgetting some things i also have a set of camber kits that i havnt put on it im looking to sell it for $1800 neg or trade for a shell hatch 92 and up or a ek 96 and up let me know what you guys got or send me some offers email drockab4life@aol.com
IMAGE_019.jpg

IMAGE_018.jpg

IMAGE_017.jpg

IMAGE_016.jpg

IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

IMAGE_013.jpg

How about you shoot be an offer and take the whole car off my hands i dont have the time to start parting things out

I have 8 cars.....No need for another one laying around.

If you want to part out those coilovers shoot me a PM.

I would part it out if i had the time I have to space but dont want to be bothered with it i will make more money if i did why dont you buy it and part it out

i dont mean yo jump in on anyones thread, but I have an accord just like this that has no body damage, its flat black, eibach lowering springs, full catback exauhst, and new tranny and clutch. Im looking to get $950 OBo

You can reach me at
Email: Itzstephens@yahoo.com
AIM: ItZ Stephens

Back