FS/FT: EF/EG/DC MONSTER GARAGE SALE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks guys, more parts to be added tonight....Also looking to trade an almost complete 91 B16 head for a GSR head, lMK

matt

im interested in the ’91 B16A V-TEC CAMS $50 shipped" im wondering if you could call my cell phone asap to give me the address where i could send the money or send the paypal
please call @ 908 377 7403

whats the status on that fuel line :)

and let me pick up one of those defroster switches. they work?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 30 2004, 12:20 AM
whats the status on that fuel line :)

and let me pick up one of those defroster switches. they work?
[post=423977]Quoted post[/post]​

Ian...I keep forgeting to send you the line. I will give you the defroster switch since I've been lagging. Just remind me one more time, which line you need. from the firewall to the filter or the filter to the rail. LMK

matt

Originally posted by matts91hatchls@Nov 29 2004, 11:57 PM
im interested in the ’91 B16A V-TEC CAMS $50 shipped" im wondering if you could call my cell phone asap to give me the address where i could send the money or send the paypal
please call @ 908 377 7403
[post=423964]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent w/ info.

matt

sweet. i need the line from the filter to the rail. do you still have my address?

Matt - Do you have an O2 sensor for sale right now by chance mine keeps giving me trouble. And are those Sumitomo spark plug wires in good condition I need a new set my Taylors are gone? Let me know. Thanks MAtt. By the way I will rock a lil biggidy BUmp

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 30 2004, 12:30 PM
sweet. i need the line from the filter to the rail. do you still have my address?
[post=424135]Quoted post[/post]​

still have your addy in my PM, will go out tomorrow

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 30 2004, 12:36 PM
Matt - Do you have an O2 sensor for sale right now by chance mine keeps giving me trouble. And are those Sumitomo spark plug wires in good condition I need a new set my Taylors are gone? Let me know. Thanks MAtt. By the way I will rock a lil biggidy BUmp
[post=424140]Quoted post[/post]​

you ned a single or 4 wire O2? also, yes the plug wires are near new. I bought them when I was having ignition problems to rule out plug wires, ended up being my cap and rotor, onlyused form maybe 2 k tops. LMK

matt

Matt - I believe that it is the 4 wire one. I am interested in those wires can I give you a call later I think I still have your number, if not I will send you a PM later.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 30 2004, 03:47 PM
Matt - I believe that it is the 4 wire one. I am interested in those wires can I give you a call later I think I still have your number, if not I will send you a PM later.
[post=424221]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i don;t have your number anymore, shoot it back to me when you get a chance.

matt

Back