FS/FT: Konig Tantrums, Guages, Brake Pads/Rotors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

conivic

Painted Bronze, Ultra HPR Treads 85% Left
94EGHB011.jpg

94EGHB012.jpg

94EGHB014.jpg

94EGHB015.jpg

$350 + S/H
Located in ATL, GA will ship at buyers expense

JDM ZC Exhaust Manifod (includes Y-pipe) - $35 + S/H
New (2) Brembo Blanks 88-91 CRX - Civic Front - $40 + S/H
New Axxis Metal Master Pads 23-273-01 $18 + S/H
New Axxis Metal Master Pads 23-373-01 $18 + S/H
New CRX/Civic front Bumper lenses $12 shipped
Autometer Sport Comp (White face w/silver trim) Oil Pressure (no sensor), Water Temp (no sensor), Air/Fuel - $40 + S/H
Autometer Sport Comp (Black face w/silver trim) Oil Temp - $35 (Brand new in box)
DSM Sidemount Intercooler - $15 + S/H
AutoMeter EGT Guage - SOLD to dropped2K2civic of CarolinaH.com
10" Mephis Sub w/bandpass box - $75 + S/H
Nitro4TecHPI004.jpg

Pauter Forged H Beam Rods (H23/F22/B20A5/B20A/B21A1) No Longer Avail.
B-Series AEM Adj. Cam Gears (Cams not included) Sold

Nitro 4-Tec SOLD

HPI Micro RS4 1/18 Scale Electri car w/extras - $115 + S/H

Possible trades (I need):
Decent no shaft play T3/T4 Turbo
Turbo accessories
Etc. Etc. Etc.

is it me or is there only 2 lugs holding the rear wheels on

you see correctly. guy I bought the car from said he lost 4 of the lug nuts when installing them. lol, I've since corrected it. I have a million of those things. i buy a new set of wheels atleast every 8 months and get more lug nuts with each purchase. not to mention the freebies I get from time to time at alignment/wheel shops. I love to ask for freebies just to see if it will work. sometimes it does and others it doesn't, no harm/no foul................

come on guys, buy my stuff. this car is a sick puppy, either needs piston rings or a swap A.S.A.P. I need sound transportation. A friend just totaled his LS and I need that swap.

if u still have those when i get my financial aid check i will gety them off ur hands... what size wheel is that and how much is shipping to 56001?

sorry, man. I expect them to be sold by Monday at the latest. pm me once you get some funds, I may be able to find another set pretty reasonable. you know how it is, somebody else may need a few extra chips for tuition.

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 2 2005, 12:35 AM
i got a b16a2 head in immac shape tapped for lsvtec if your interested
[post=440005]Quoted post[/post]​

what were you interested in??? if the wheels, I have a cash offer pending. If it doesn't go through I'll get back at you.

wish I had a block and the other components to complete that swap. I'm tapped with nothing to invest unless I can move all these spare parts & misc. items.

anyone???? I'll entertain decent offers on everything listed. I need cash and this stuff isn't doing me any good sitting in my garage...............

ok bro how much cash are you looking to get, i already offered you a badass head what are you looking for?

I have a standing offer of $300 local for the wheels to be picked up Friday, hopefully it holds up.

If it doesn't go through, $300+S/H.

As for the head; I'd love to have it, but I have nothing to complement (cash nor block, tranny, ecu, etc.

Here's the email I get from this douchebag after asking for pics:

are you serious??? you need pics of brand new rotors???

bwahahahaha

Big fat crap on buying from a n00b and a jerkoff :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 5 2005, 02:06 AM
1 more vote for jerkoff status
[post=441289]Quoted post[/post]​

this site is proving to be full of cheesy characters.............don't see how I jerked you off buddy, you offered something I have no use for. sorry I didn't want your head, which is obviously useless to you as well.

yes, I'm a newb. no, you guys don't know me and I could care less. If you'd like to buy something, fine. If not, stop crapping on my thread.

Yes, guy I made a smart remark in my email heading but I provided what you asked for. Sarcasm is a must where I'm from :worthy:

As for any other junk to be posted or said, mods are the only judges I'm concerned about.

Have a nice day ;) or take a nap :lol: you need a timeout or something B)

Back