FS/FT: Parts from Parts Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bafbrian

Important Update:

Letting everyone know that the car in question has been stolen. I have informed the local police and they informed me they will be on the lookout at local junkyard and parts stores for anything that is left over. The police believe the thieve(s) just dragged the car away.

To make matters worse, I got rear ended at a stop light. Woman hit me bcuz she thought when the turn light turns green, that all lanes are supposed to go. Now I have got to fix it. As a result, I am selling what I got left plus the aftermarket bumper I have. Just use the stock one for now and probably get a lip.

My car :(
img0030bj4.jpg

The bumper: painting coming off a few place bcuz painter didn't add the flex additive like I asked. It is a avenger urethane rear bumper.
img0034zt2.jpg

Thanks for reading ad helping.

Here is the deal I got a 98 Civic Ex that has become useless for me. All I want from the car now is the dash and the shock/springs. The car has pretty much all of the parts left over except the headlights and tranny. I do have the old auto tranny with ecu sitting around.

If there is something you might need, hit me up via PM and I am sure we can work something out. Pics available upon request. I also several extra bumpers and some extra engine bay parts. (cruise control, washer fluid res, and etc)

P.S. - I am located in Atlanta, Ga. I will also provide the vin # if there is any questions to whether or not I own the car.

Added a few items.

Last edited:
Jensen vm9510 DVD headunit - good shape but volume knob is really sensitive. Paid $750 for it brand new - $325 shipped

Memphis 12" sub w/box - $135 pickup only

Infinity 7451a Amp - two mounting clips are broken, other than that it is good $100 shipped

Sub box for 2 12" subs - good shape, just want get rid of it - $50 pickup only

Last edited:
Back